The back of the Pixel 3 XL is similar to the back of the Pixel 2 XL. They kind of look like cheap Pixel Buds. Now, due to numerous leaks, we have a solid idea of what the device will look like. As recent rumors have suggested, it will be powered by a Snapdragon 845 processor and Adreno 630 graphics, but with just 4GB of RAM.More news: Germany warns US Iran sanctions could cause Middle East 'chaos'
Google has done away with the chunky bezel at the top of the screen for the Pixel 3 XL, but it has replaced it with a rather large notch that takes a sizable chunk out of the display. This is the first prototype we've seen with the final "G" Google logo.
Though we don't expect to see the rumored Google Pixel 3 introduced officially until this fall, we may have gotten a sneak preview from a Ukrainian Telegram user. On the front, it still looks like there are two front-facing cameras; on the back, there seems to be a two-tone all-glass design, a fingerprint reader, and a single camera. I certainly wouldn't choose the Pixel 3 XL over the iPhone X or the many Android handsets that are far more attractive.More news: Roma, Chelsea and Liverpool are following me, it is true
It's also possible to make out the dual-tone white finish on the rear. In the picture, you can see Android 9 Pie's gesture navigation is turned on, which Google recently told Android Central would be the default for Pixels going forward. We also get a closer look at the new USB-C earbuds above, and they look a lot like Google's wireless Pixel Buds.More news: Massive glowing 'rogue' planet spotted 'drifting' in space
- Trump going ahead with taxes on $16B in Chinese imports
- Saudi rules out mediation in Canada row, mulls new measures
- Rand Paul says he delivered Trump letter to Putin
- Spanish fighter jet accidentally fires missile In Estonia
- Confidence back, Sergey Kovalev ready to be tested by Eleider Storm Alvarez
- Twitter head Jack Dorsey defends decision not to ban Alex Jones, Infowars
- Tesla’s Board Has Met Several Times to Discuss Going-Private Proposal
- Carrie Underwood confirms she’s expecting 2nd child with Mike Fisher
- West Nile Found In Wyoming Mosquito Test
- Disney’s CEO Gives New Details About The New Disney Streaming Service