Early on Wednesday (Aug. 8) morning, Carrie Underwood tweeted a video sharing the news about her Cry Pretty 360 tour.
According to her official website, Underwood will take the stage at the KFC Yum!
The singer did not reveal how far along in her pregnancy she is or the sex of the child. The album is set for release in September, but she told fans she won't begin touring until May 2019 because of her baby news.More news: College student includes massive gator in graduation photos
Carrie Underwood says her family is adding "another fish to our pond".
"You might be wondering and asking, 'Carrie, why is your tour starting in May?'" she teases. This has just been a dream come true with album, with baby news and all that stuff.
Underwood and Fisher welcomed their first child, 3-year-old son Isaiah, in 2015.
"We're just so excited and glad you guys can share this with us and be a part of it. Love you guys!" the country singer said.More news: Confidence back, Sergey Kovalev ready to be tested by Eleider Storm Alvarez
Ooh baby do we have a bundle of info to share with you!
Tickets will go on sale August 17 at 10 a.m.
It's been quite a year for Underwood. "We always talk about adoption and doing it when our child or children are a little older".
"It's impossible for them not to", she shared.More news: ‘Cowboy Ninja Viking’ Movie Stopped In Its Tracks By Universal
- Ian Rush predicts where Liverpool FC are going to finish
- The 'Maniac' Trailer Is Pure Psychedelic Fun
- Ford reveals details of buck-a-beer plan
- Here's why Elon Musk wants Tesla to go private
- Twitter head Jack Dorsey defends decision not to ban Alex Jones, Infowars
- Massive glowing 'rogue' planet spotted 'drifting' in space
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 features leaked; device to come with massive storage
- Jordan Pickford wants Europe in Silva's first Everton season
- Angelina Jolie accuses Brad Pitt of evading child support
- Manchester United reject massive offer from Bracelona for Paul Pogba