Netflix also released a host of new images that further reveal the fantastic cast, including Julia Garner (The Americans, Ozark) and Billy Magnussen (Game Night), along with Oscar-winner Sally Fields.
The black comedy series revolves around a group of people who enter into a odd pharmaceutical trial for very different reasons.More news: Hail at Cheyenne Mountain Zoo in Colorado kills 2 animals
The first full trailer shows a mind-bending trip that is, in some ways, reminiscent of Michel Gondry's surrealist film The Science of Sleep.
Considering Fukunaga's track record as the director behind the arresting first season of HBO's True Detective - as well as his work on the uncompromising, Idris Elba-starring Netflix movie Beasts of No Nation - we're not surprised that this thing appears to be a visual feast.
They, and other strangers, enter a three-day trial for a supposedly miraculous drug whose makers' claim it can permanently cure their ills without leaving any harmful side-effects.More news: PCB announces players central contracts for 2018-19
"Once you begin to appreciate the structure of the mind, there's no reason to believe that anything about us can't be changed", explains Dr. James K. Mantleray (played by Justin Theroux) as the trailer begins, showing the trial patients undergoing a myriad of tests. Emma Stone plays Annie Landsberg who is fixated on her broken relationships with her mother and her sister. The trailer also shows that something is not going as per plan and that could raise conflict in the series.More news: 'Gilligan's Island Crew': 7 puppies rescued from uninhabited Canadian island
- Dead fetus reportedly found on plane at LaGuardia Airport
- Manafort's right-hand man testifies against him in tax fraud case
- Great white shark breaches below researcher off Cape Cod
- Hurricane Hector barrels towards Hawaii
- Pentagon Bars Troops from Using GPS-Tracking Devices While Deployed
- England name batsman Ollie Pope, all-rounder Woakes in squad for 2nd Test
- SpaceX's brand new, recyclable Falcon 9 rocket launches again
- US sports mogul makes offer to buy Arsenal
- Los Cabos Open final: Fognini upsets Del Potro
- German couple convicted for selling son online for sex