Aimed at the young and trendy, these new Huawei Nova smartphones should offer affordable options for those wanting a gaming cameraphone as Huawei gears up for its next batch of Kirin 980 flagships in the coming months. Onboard, it has 128GB of storage which is expandable via microSD using a hybrid SIM slot. As usual, both phones come with four cameras, and the Nova 3i also marks the debut of Huawei's brand new chipset, the Kirin 710. For the front, there are dual rear cameras as well. The Nova 3 is the world's first smartphone with notch display to feature dual front cameras. In China, the Nova 3 is priced at 2,999CNY which is about RM1,808 if converted directly. You still have a fingerprint reader around back, should you want a different way to unlock the Nova 3.
For better low light selfies, it also gets Light Fusion which is also found on the current Nova 3e. It is a dual 16MP+2MP sensor.More news: Sheriff: 8 people dead after Missouri tourist boat accident
Although the specs of the main cameras appear to be the same as the outgoing Nova 2i, Huawei claims that they have improved its photography capabilities with an enhanced ISP and independent DSP.
Nova 3 and the Nova 3i are exactly the kind of phones that we expected from a Nova series. I imagine the folks at Essential had the same idea at some point and moved on from it due to the absolute uselessness of the display space above the camera. The OS is Android Oreo 8.1, covered by Huaweis EMUI 8.1. The only thing now left to know is the pricing of these phones in Nepal. The Huawei Nova 3 is one such smartphone that, while introducing several flagship-level features, focuses on its four cameras.More news: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 price revealed; specifications and launch time
The Huawei Nova 3 and Nova 3i are certainly much more capable than their predecessors, and they will be launching in Malaysia tomorrow. We are excited, what about you?More news: Black sarcophagus found in Egypt opened despite curse warnings
- Senate goes on record against Putin offer of Russian Federation interviewing Americans
- Kevin Kisner shoots 66 to take early lead in British Open
- Celtics re-sign Marcus Smart on 4-year deal
- Nibali withdraws from Tour de France after crash
- Formula One: Hamilton signs blockbuster Mercedes deal to end speculation over future
- Trump tells Fed not to raise rates
- Britney Spears Says She's up for 'Mickey Mouse Club' Reunion
- WhatsApp takes more action against misinformation by testing forwarding restrictions
- Trump expects 'big results,' including North Korea, after Putin summit
- Joe Hart flies out to U.S. with Manchester City squad