Even though it feels like E3 2018 just ended, we'll soon be onto our next big gaming conference of the year: Gamescom.More news: Destiny's Child's Michelle Williams gets help for mental health
All-new Xbox hardware? What could that mean this far out from the launch of the next Xbox? In the same report, the analyst said that the Xbox One should end the year with an install base that is 30% higher than the one of the Xbox 360 at the same point in their lifecycle.More news: Could Kawhi Leonard Sit Out Season After Raptors Trade?
Like previous years, Microsoft will be present with its Xbox booth at which players will be able to try out the upcoming Forza Horizon 4, State of Decay 2's upcoming Daybreak Pack, and Ori and the Will of the Wisps. This will be the first time European audiences have had the chance to get their hands on these titles, making it a great opportunity for everyone who attends. It's unlikely to be a successor to the Xbox One, but it could well be a new model following the Xbox One S and the Xbox One X.More news: First teaser clip for Glass, Shyamalan's long-awaited sequel to Unbreakable
For those in attendance at Gamescom, it was also announced that Xbox FanFest will be returning and will take place on the Rhein River. Ticket sales will likely go to a gaming charity once again. We'll find out on August 21, at 4:30 PM CEST (7:30 AM PDT / 10:30 AM EST). More importantly, though, is that it has a lineup of "25 games across a diverse range of genres" to show at its booth during the show. A new Xbox Elite controller has been rumored for some time, and the availability of the current iteration has been spotty recently. And although there's the mention of "a few surprises" it's unclear whether they'll announce any major new AAA games.
- Rubio: Trump Can't Reach for 'Win-Win' When Putin Wants 'Zero-Sum'
- Pro-government artillery and jets bomb rebels in Syria's Quneitra province
- Meghan's dad fears she is 'hiding behind smile of pain'
- Giant LeBron James banner in Cleveland comes down
- Houston, Phoenix, San Antonio, Indianapolis to host Final Four from 2023-26
- Mobile Introduces $5/Day International Pass With 512MB of LTE Data
- Love Island's Adam Collard to appear at Romford nightclub Atik
- Vote Leave fined and referred to police over referendum spending
- Mafi arrested for assaulting Rebels teammate
- Obama urges Africa to do more to stem brain drain