Even though it feels like E3 2018 just ended, we'll soon be onto our next big gaming conference of the year: Gamescom.More news: Vegas Now Considers Raptors Favorite to Land Kawhi Leonard
All-new Xbox hardware? What could that mean this far out from the launch of the next Xbox? In the same report, the analyst said that the Xbox One should end the year with an install base that is 30% higher than the one of the Xbox 360 at the same point in their lifecycle.More news: Houston, Phoenix, San Antonio, Indianapolis to host Final Four from 2023-26
Like previous years, Microsoft will be present with its Xbox booth at which players will be able to try out the upcoming Forza Horizon 4, State of Decay 2's upcoming Daybreak Pack, and Ori and the Will of the Wisps. This will be the first time European audiences have had the chance to get their hands on these titles, making it a great opportunity for everyone who attends. It's unlikely to be a successor to the Xbox One, but it could well be a new model following the Xbox One S and the Xbox One X.More news: Trump passes up opportunity to call Putin a liar
For those in attendance at Gamescom, it was also announced that Xbox FanFest will be returning and will take place on the Rhein River. Ticket sales will likely go to a gaming charity once again. We'll find out on August 21, at 4:30 PM CEST (7:30 AM PDT / 10:30 AM EST). More importantly, though, is that it has a lineup of "25 games across a diverse range of genres" to show at its booth during the show. A new Xbox Elite controller has been rumored for some time, and the availability of the current iteration has been spotty recently. And although there's the mention of "a few surprises" it's unclear whether they'll announce any major new AAA games.
- A giant, shirtless Jeff Goldblum statue goes up in London - no, seriously
- Liverpool make world-record £62million bid for Roma goalkeeper Alisson
- CNN Calls on Facebook to Censor InfoWars for 'Fake News'
- Mafi arrested for assaulting Rebels teammate
- Rubio: Trump Can't Reach for 'Win-Win' When Putin Wants 'Zero-Sum'
- Obama urges Africa to do more to stem brain drain
- Adidas will only use recycled plastics by 2024
- Vote Leave fined and referred to police over referendum spending
- Could Kawhi Leonard Sit Out Season After Raptors Trade?
- Google’s Bringing Back Google Now (Sort of) Inside Assistant