Xiaomi is gearing up to launch its upcoming smartphone - Mi Max 3, which is the third-generation phone in the company's Mi Max series. It's nearly a year since the bang for buck Mi A1 was announced and now it's the right time for Xiaomi to release a new contender for 2018. Both smartphones are expected to be launched in India soon after the global event in Spain. Now, ahead of the phone's official launch, Xiaomi has confirmed the successor of its Xiaomi Mi A1 Android One smartphone is on its way. The Aliexpress listing also confirms that the Mi A2 Lite will be identical to the Redmi 6 Pro in terms of key features and specifications.More news: Researchers Discover 12 New Moons Around Jupiter
The post on Twitter carries an image with the caption "The Next Gen is Coming" and showing number "2". The teaser says "Are you a big fan of #MiA1? You will love this.#Xiaomi #AndroidOne #2isbetterthan1". The Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite was recently listed on a Polish retailer website. On the other hand, the Mi A2 Lite will be using the two-year old Snapdragon 625 processor. Rs 19,350 approx for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage variant. The smartphone is expected to run on Android One with the same 5.99-inch full HD+ display as seen on the Mi 6X.More news: Paul Manafort's request to move trial to Roanoke denied
The Xiaomi Mi Max 3 is believed to be fuelled by a massive 5500mAh battery and as far as optics go, it will sport a dual rear camera which is rated at 12MP and 5MP. The Mi A2 will measure 158.70 x 7.30 x 75.40mm and weigh in at 168 grams. While the main attraction at the event will be the Mi A2, based on the Mi 6X, the Mi A2 Lite is likely to draw a lot of attention as well. Furthermore, it is coupled with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage, but there will also be 3/32 GB and 6/128 GB versions according to TENNA's certifications. It will also have expandable storage.More news: Chennai Shocker: Minor girl raped by 17 men in apartments
Coming to the camera department, the Xiaomi Mi A2 is expected to feature a dual camera setup at the back consisting of a 12MP primary camera with Sony IMX486 sensor, 1.25μm pixel size, f/1.75 aperture and a secondary 20MP camera with Sony IMX376 sensor, f/1.75 aperture and 1.0um pixel size.
- Wild video shows Las Vegas police pursuit, shootout with suspects
- Japan gets cheaper cheese as it signs EU’s ‘biggest’ trade deal
- Cher Blasts Donald Trump's 'Inexcusable' Treatment Of The Queen
- Woman arrested for 'biting off another woman’s nose in drunken rage'
- 'Serial killer' Jose Gilberto Rodriguez arrested in Texas
- The official photos from Prince Louis' christening have been revealed
- Trump reveals details of planned Air Force One makeover
- No Man's Sky multiplayer update gets a trailer, new content detailed
- As sanctions start to bite, Iran crude exports set to wilt
- World Cup Final third most popular match among Russian viewers