The woman told Collins to leave, she said, and that prompted the attack.
According to KTRK, 41-year-old Jessica Collins was arrested on suspicion of biting the nose off of another woman.
The victim, identified only as Tatiana, told police that the barbaric incident happened at her home Wednesday following a night out at the bar with her neighbour and the accused, Jessica Collins, who was a house guest of the neighbour.
The group left the bar and returned to Tatiana's home later that night, where Collins allegedly requested more alcohol and cigarettes. The victim asked her to leave. In response, Collins allegedly bit the woman's nose off and swallowed it. "All I could remember was the taste of the blood in my mouth", Tatiana recalled.More news: Galaxy Note 9 official press render leaked
Collins faces a charge of assault causing bodily injury and was released on Monday after posting bond.
"I didn't have time to react, to push her away", she said. She says she passed out several times and didn't realize her nose was injured until she was in the ambulance. "I think I was trying to fight back, but I couldn't", said Tatiana.
"I started calling my husband when I was in the ambulance", Tatiana said.
Tatiana now faces a race against time, as the skin on her nose will begin to heal within the next fortnight, making reconstructive surgery more hard.More news: Liverpool Make Official Bid For Roma Keeper Alisson
A friend of the victim created a GoFundMe to help cover the cost of the surgery.
Because of the missing piece was never recovered, my friend now needs reconstructive plastic surgery. The surgery must happen within two weeks or it will become more complicated, doctors say.
At the time of this writing, the GoFundMe has raised almost $4,000 of the $12,000 goal.More news: Raptors Could Be In 'Driver's Seat' To Trade For Kawhi Leonard
- Dozens wounded as south Iraq protesters clash with police
- Schnatter says he shouldn't have resigned as Papa John's chairman
- Chennai Shocker: Minor girl raped by 17 men in apartments
- Eden Hazard should consider leaving Chelsea, says Roberto Martinez
- Trump says ready to help some North Atlantic Treaty Organisation states buy USA arms
- Novichok victim 'picked up perfume bottle containing deadly nerve agent'
- People now want French and Croatian presidents to fall in love
- Liverpool make €70 million Alisson swoop
- Obama gives Trump sharp rebuke in Mandela address on values
- Oxygen Masks Dropped as Ryanair Flight Plummets 27,000 Feet, Hospitalizing 33