The younger Obama daughter, Sasha also was also present.
Well, it seems like Michelle Obama is definitely not missing her husband who's now in Africa.
Fans who were due to attend the gig may have been anxious about missing out on seeing France and Croatia go head-to-head in the World Cup final.More news: Trump says ready to help some North Atlantic Treaty Organisation states buy USA arms
Michelle even went ahead and crossed the front row barricade and stood alongside Beyonce's mom Tina Knowles, while grooving to the performance.
It is reported that the former first lady "lit" at the concert of your favorite artist.More news: Woman impaled by beach umbrella
"I love you. I am inspired by you", Michelle said ahead of Beyonce accepting her award. She continued to dance and joined the crowd in raising her arms when Jay-Z called for everyone to step it up a notch.
Fan photos and videos captured Mrs. Obama wearing a summery, white see-through duster coat and white shorts to the packed concert.More news: Galaxy Note 9 official press render leaked
Obama - in an all-white, three-piece outfit with espadrilles was seen having a great time and Queen Bee fans found it quite relatable.
- As sanctions start to bite, Iran crude exports set to wilt
- Michelle Obama lets her hair down at Beyoncé and Jay-Z concert
- Trump reveals details of planned Air Force One makeover
- Liverpool make €70 million Alisson swoop
- Woman arrested for 'biting off another woman’s nose in drunken rage'
- Novichok victim 'picked up perfume bottle containing deadly nerve agent'
- World Cup Final third most popular match among Russian viewers
- European Union to sign its biggest free trade deal with Japan
- Woods says British Open has become best shot at a major
- Trump strikes back at critics of Helsinki summit with Putin