The younger Obama daughter, Sasha also was also present.
Well, it seems like Michelle Obama is definitely not missing her husband who's now in Africa.
Fans who were due to attend the gig may have been anxious about missing out on seeing France and Croatia go head-to-head in the World Cup final.More news: Trump strikes back at critics of Helsinki summit with Putin
Michelle even went ahead and crossed the front row barricade and stood alongside Beyonce's mom Tina Knowles, while grooving to the performance.
It is reported that the former first lady "lit" at the concert of your favorite artist.More news: The official photos from Prince Louis' christening have been revealed
"I love you. I am inspired by you", Michelle said ahead of Beyonce accepting her award. She continued to dance and joined the crowd in raising her arms when Jay-Z called for everyone to step it up a notch.
Fan photos and videos captured Mrs. Obama wearing a summery, white see-through duster coat and white shorts to the packed concert.More news: Oxygen Masks Dropped as Ryanair Flight Plummets 27,000 Feet, Hospitalizing 33
Obama - in an all-white, three-piece outfit with espadrilles was seen having a great time and Queen Bee fans found it quite relatable.
- As sanctions start to bite, Iran crude exports set to wilt
- 'Serial killer' Jose Gilberto Rodriguez arrested in Texas
- European Union to sign its biggest free trade deal with Japan
- Fortnite Season 5 brings game's link to sports world closer than ever
- Trump Tells Hannity Putin Denied Meddling: He Was ‘Very, Very Strong’
- Paul Manafort's request to move trial to Roanoke denied
- World Cup Final third most popular match among Russian viewers
- Woman impaled by beach umbrella
- Wild video shows Las Vegas police pursuit, shootout with suspects
- Watch Rami Malek Transform Into Freddie Mercury in New 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Trailer