A new render of the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 has been leaked online.More news: World Emoji Day 2018
When such a leak comes around, it opens the floodgates for more damaging leaks in the days leading up to a new flagship's official unveiling, ruining any surprises that the maker of the device may have been planning. The latest leak from Evan Blass, who leaks phone renders left and right, shows a redesigned Note 9 and S Pen in line with other leaks. Also, if you still had doubts, the Galaxy Note 9 has a fingerprint sensor on the back, so it won't be the first Samsung smartphone to include an in-display fingerprint scanner.
The first phones with these sensors might not be the Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus. Yesterday we saw the Samsung Mobile CEO with a black S-pen for his Galaxy Note 9 so we feel that the S-pen will have different colours depending on the colour variant it is attached to. However, the Note 9's advanced stylus has an unusual color: yellow.More news: Novichok victim 'picked up perfume bottle containing deadly nerve agent'
Everyone remembers what happened to Galaxy Note 7 just after its launch. Are you okay with it looking like the Note 8, happy that at least the fingerprint sensor will be easier to reach?More news: Obama gives Trump sharp rebuke in Mandela address on values
- Raptors Could Be In 'Driver's Seat' To Trade For Kawhi Leonard
- Amazon's Prime Day glitch: Costly or just a speed bump?
- Kim defends Kylie against people saying she's not 'self-made'
- People now want French and Croatian presidents to fall in love
- 'COUPON CARL': Woman says CVS manager called police over wrong coupon
- Eden Hazard should consider leaving Chelsea, says Roberto Martinez
- Schnatter says he shouldn't have resigned as Papa John's chairman
- Batwoman Series In Development At The CW
- Michelle Obama lets her hair down at Beyoncé and Jay-Z concert
- Trump says he raised election interference with Putin at summit