The first teaser for the upcoming return of Doctor Who has arrived. In fact, we probably got more from the Thirteenth Doctor's debut previous year. But suddenly time freezes, and we see the Doctor glide by, dipping what looks to be a fish stick into the custard on his plate.
BBC YOUTUBE The Chase host Bradley Walsh will play Graham in the new series of Doctor Who
The 40 second trailer showcased more of the companions Ryan (played by Tosin Cole), Yasmin (Mandip Gill) and Graham, played by The Chase host Bradley Walsh.
The new season of Doctor Who will air this fall on the BBC. We'll see how this dynamic works for Whittaker's Thirteenth Doctor.More news: 3 detectives shot in KC; person of interest in homicide killed
Better watch your breakfast when the new Doctor's around. Yasmin is treated to a entire, delicious-looking pizza after opening an empty box and jokingly chastising her friend for taking the last slice.
The 35-year-old actress, who starred in Broadchurch as Danny Latimer's grieving mother, was unveiled as something of a surprise choice to play the 13th Doctor in the long-running British sci-fi series Doctor Who in July during the Wimbledon final. The Doctor replaces Graham's newspaper with a copy of the Beano. "They've got great energy, great flair, and that's what people are talking about".More news: Justine Greening calls for second Brexit referendum
Here's what the secret Matt Smith Doctor Who Easter eggs were in the new Season 11 footage, and what these references might mean.
Since the series won't premier until October we probably won't see much more for a good while now, but it's got me excited to hop back into the Tardis with a new, bigger team and rediscover a show I already love.More news: Sen. Mark Warner: Vladimir Putin will 'take advantage' of Donald Trump
Whittaker, Cole and Gill will all be appearing at a panel event on Thursday alongside new head writer Chris Chibnall and executive producer Matt Strevens.
- Under pressure: Thomas Markle says Duchess Meghan is ‘terrified’ of new life
- Papa John's CEO plans action following Schnatter fallout
- Theresa May's office quickly dismisses MP's call for new Brexit referendum
- Germany says it can 'no longer completely rely on the White House'
- Trump's extremely defensive interview about Russian Federation and Putin
- UK's May: Trump told me to 'sue the EU' over Brexit
- Trump's Supreme Court nominee donated money to Ohio Democrat
- South Africa unveils super radio telescope
- Police make arrest in connection with 30 year old cold case
- Soaked but smiling, Croatian president wins admirers at World Cup final