Treyarch announced on its community blog that "not one, but two betas" are headed our way in anticipation of the next chapter in the Black Ops series. On the PC, anyone with a Battle.net account will be able to play the beta, but those who pre-order the game will get one day of early access to the beta on August 10th. The next multiplayer beta starting on August 10 will be available for Xbox One and PC Early Access, too, running until August 13. If that's too long of a wait to get into the action, the Multiplayer Beta will be coming out in August. In addition to finding out which dates the beta will drop, Black Ops 4 is getting two betas! The Private Blackout Beta will begin first on PlayStation 4 in September.
To gain access to the console Beta, you will need a Private Beta key that will be provided when pre-ordering the game from select retailers or digitally. Exclusive in-game rewards will be given to beta participants, and free unlocks will be awarded to players who reach max rank over the course of the beta.More news: Johnson & Johnson ordered to pay billions in talc cancer case
If you would like to know more, Treyarch has shared the full details of the beta via a post on their website. This release will be available to the players from August 10 to August 13.
The following weekend the Private Multiplayer Beta will extend to Xbox One.More news: Donald Trump protests held in Wales during United Kingdom visit
Fan favorite game modes including Team Deathmatch, Domination, Hardpoint, Search & Destroy and the new objective based game mode, Control.
The game will bring back the Pick 10 system for better customization. It's set to release for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC on October 12.More news: Social media reacts to France’s World Cup win
Beyond that, the studio also revealed that the Blackout battle royale mode will get its own closed beta later in September, but once again, PlayStation 4 players will get to have a crack at it first.
- Texas connections of note in the latest Russian meddling indictment
- Oil rises but declines for the week as supply concerns ease
- Official photographs released from Prince Louis of Cambridge's christening
- California Woman Arrested Following Brutal Racist Attack On Elderly Mexican Man
- On eve of Russian Federation summit, Trump calls European Union 'a foe'
- Governor wants new farm rules to fight Lake Erie algae
- Trump disses 'fake news' CNN in joint press conference with May
- Boys rescued from Thai cave to be discharged from hospital next week
- Bakayoko defends Chelsea pal Giroud over World Cup criticism
- Louis' christening photos mark another royal milestone