According to a report on People.com, Priyanka said, "We're getting to know each other and I think it was a great experience for him".
We can take a look at some of the recently married stars like Virat Kohli-Anushka Sharma or Sonam Kapoor-Anand Ahuja, who never "confirmed" their relationships, but there was never any doubt in the minds of their fans. Had Priyanka not been serious or had she not been ready to talk about Nick, she could have easily dodged the question by saying a line or two.
She added, "That's what he said".More news: Yarmolenko, Wilshere set for Hammers
Priyanka Chopra is opening up about her relationship with Nick Jonas! Speaking at a dinner gala she attended at The Hamptons, Priyanka told People, "It was really attractive. He had a great time", the actress continued.
She added that the trip wasn't as big of a deal, considering that she is always travelling and that it's part of her lifestyle.
"To me, my whole life is about travelling", she confessed. Post that, they have been to Brazil together and even spent the most important American holiday of the year, 4th of July with Nick and his entire family and friends. But the fact she didn't deny and admitted that they're in fact getting to know each other proves how they are hoping to make things work. She went on to add that things are going quite well for them.More news: Syrian Observatory - air strike death toll climbs to 54
"I'm super mushy, and I think why not?"
In an interview with ETonline, Priyanka shared her views about marriage and remarked, "I totally want to get married at some point".
According to recent reports, the couple is expected to get engaged soon.More news: Nancy Sinatra, 1st Wife of Frank Sinatra, Dead at 101
- Woman Missing a Week Found Alive Down a Cliff
- Head-to-head: Djokovic leads Anderson 5-1
- Italy and Malta in another heated fight over latest migrant ship
- Obama lists two Nigerian authors as favourites as he visits Africa
- May warns there could be 'no Brexit at all'
- Manchester City Said To Be Furious After Jorginho Joins Chelsea
- Google cofounder Larry Page backs BlackFly flying auto
- Justin Verlander of Houston Astros, Kate Upton expecting first child
- Vivo Nex S price leaked ahead of India launch on July 19
- Manchester United 'in advanced talks' with Ivan Perisic