Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho was critical of Pogba's lack of consistency in the middle of the park last season to fuel talk of the club record signing quitting Old Trafford. "I want a second star to be on this shirt, and if I have the star, I do not care about the game we have done". "I came from - I wouldn't exactly say nothing - [but] obviously I had no trophies".More news: Jose Mourinho stresses cause for English optimism after Russian Federation 2018 campaign
"I would have preferred to have lost in the quarter-finals to Brazil, at least that was a team that wanted to play football".
"I get criticised again and again but everything is fine". We are winning. It's always nice to win and it is nice to hear nice things about the team, about yourself and everything.
Pogba continued: "I know that sometimes you are doing good, sometimes you are doing bad, but that's how you grow".More news: Meghan, Duchess of Sussex joins The Queen for second balcony appearance
"It's not done yet".
Paris Saint-German forward Mbappe has been one of the stars of the World Cup, scoring three goals and terrorising defences in six appearances to help his country reach a third final in 20 years. It's a dream for everybody. "We are not done yet".More news: Brock Lesnar’s Return Match Known, Confirmed For Next Month’s ‘SummerSlam’
- Trump hails 'tremendous progress' on North Atlantic Treaty Organisation defence spending
- Louie Gohmert Jabs at Strzok With Extramarital Affair Callout
- Europe 'better watch themselves' on immigration
- 2nd semifinal starts under roof at Wimbledon
- Anderson, Isner in second-longest Wimbledon singles match
- North Atlantic Treaty Organisation summit exposes Juncker health problems
- U.K. police find source of Novichok nerve agent in small bottle
- Drake says Will Smith wins 'In My Feelings Challenge'
- Trump Baby Blimp Hits The Skies Of London During UK Visit
- Trump administration slashes more ObamaCare funds