Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho was critical of Pogba's lack of consistency in the middle of the park last season to fuel talk of the club record signing quitting Old Trafford. "I want a second star to be on this shirt, and if I have the star, I do not care about the game we have done". "I came from - I wouldn't exactly say nothing - [but] obviously I had no trophies".More news: Kenya ranked third most innovative country in Africa
"I would have preferred to have lost in the quarter-finals to Brazil, at least that was a team that wanted to play football".
"I get criticised again and again but everything is fine". We are winning. It's always nice to win and it is nice to hear nice things about the team, about yourself and everything.
Pogba continued: "I know that sometimes you are doing good, sometimes you are doing bad, but that's how you grow".More news: Brock Lesnar’s Return Match Known, Confirmed For Next Month’s ‘SummerSlam’
"It's not done yet".
Paris Saint-German forward Mbappe has been one of the stars of the World Cup, scoring three goals and terrorising defences in six appearances to help his country reach a third final in 20 years. It's a dream for everybody. "We are not done yet".More news: SC slams Centre for 'lethargy' over protection of Taj Mahal
- Europe 'better watch themselves' on immigration
- Trump hails 'tremendous progress' on North Atlantic Treaty Organisation defence spending
- Mexico's killer quake revealed unknown temple built inside a pyramid
- U.K. police find source of Novichok nerve agent in small bottle
- Donald Trump again says he’s a ‘very stable genius’ at North Atlantic Treaty Organisation summit
- 'Downton Abbey' Officially Revived For Movie With Original Cast
- Shaqiri having medical ahead of £13m Liverpool move
- Papa John's Founder John Schnatter Resigned As Chairman of The Board
- Anderson, Isner in second-longest Wimbledon singles match
- Donald Trump visibly annoyed by question over incendiary Brexit comments