Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho was critical of Pogba's lack of consistency in the middle of the park last season to fuel talk of the club record signing quitting Old Trafford. "I want a second star to be on this shirt, and if I have the star, I do not care about the game we have done". "I came from - I wouldn't exactly say nothing - [but] obviously I had no trophies".More news: Blockbusters in Alaska set to close; 1 store left in US
"I would have preferred to have lost in the quarter-finals to Brazil, at least that was a team that wanted to play football".
"I get criticised again and again but everything is fine". We are winning. It's always nice to win and it is nice to hear nice things about the team, about yourself and everything.
Pogba continued: "I know that sometimes you are doing good, sometimes you are doing bad, but that's how you grow".More news: Papa John's Founder John Schnatter Resigned As Chairman of The Board
"It's not done yet".
Paris Saint-German forward Mbappe has been one of the stars of the World Cup, scoring three goals and terrorising defences in six appearances to help his country reach a third final in 20 years. It's a dream for everybody. "We are not done yet".More news: Martin seizes opportunity as top guns lose ground
- UNIAN: Russian politician explains why European Union could block Nord Stream 2
- Anderson, Isner in second-longest Wimbledon singles match
- 128 dead following blast at Pakistan election rally
- Drake says Will Smith wins 'In My Feelings Challenge'
- Europe 'better watch themselves' on immigration
- 2nd semifinal starts under roof at Wimbledon
- North Atlantic Treaty Organisation conditionally invites Macedonia to start membership talks
- George Clooney looks in pain after motorbike crash
- Kenya ranked third most innovative country in Africa
- Jose Mourinho stresses cause for English optimism after Russian Federation 2018 campaign