Just one day after attending the christening of Prince Louis, the royal family was out and about again to celebrate the 100th birthday of the Royal Air Force. Besides the Abbey service and the flypast, she was scheduled to take the Royal Salute, present a new Queen's Colour to the RAF at a ceremony on the forecourt of Buckingham Palace, and then make a brief speech.
It's been reported that, now she's married to Prince Harry, Meghan has to adhere to a series of royal clothing decrees - first and foremost that tights should be worn at all events.More news: 2nd semifinal starts under roof at Wimbledon
Kate wore an icy blue Alexander McQueen coat dress and a matching hat from Sean Barrett.
Meghan channelled the Duchess of Cambridge with nearly matching shoes - a nude pointed-toe pump and held a little clutch in her hand.
A day after Prince Louis' christening, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge stepped out together of the Royal Force Army centenary celebration.More news: Trump administration slashes more ObamaCare funds
They joined Queen Elizabeth II, Camilla Parker Bowles, Prince Charles, Prince Harry, Meghan Markle and the other senior royals for the celebration.
Kate last wore the broach - once the highest award any woman of the rank could achieve - during a service for the 75th anniversary of the RAF Air Cadets in 2016.More news: Martin seizes opportunity as top guns lose ground
The family has a long-standing commitment to the Royal Air Force with four generations of the family having served or trained with the United Kingdom's aerial warfare force, and many holding honorary ranks and patronages with RAF charities and associations.
- Brock Lesnar’s Return Match Known, Confirmed For Next Month’s ‘SummerSlam’
- Europe 'better watch themselves' on immigration
- Mexico's killer quake revealed unknown temple built inside a pyramid
- Russian Federation ready to invest up to $50bn in Iran's oil sector
- Papa John's Founder John Schnatter Resigned As Chairman of The Board
- SC slams Centre for 'lethargy' over protection of Taj Mahal
- Drake says Will Smith wins 'In My Feelings Challenge'
- Anderson, Isner in second-longest Wimbledon singles match
- Jose Mourinho stresses cause for English optimism after Russian Federation 2018 campaign
- Blockbusters in Alaska set to close; 1 store left in US