There are still no details about the phone's non-blockchain related capabilities.More news: Emmy Nominations: The Complete List
To help with that aspect, HTC has also partnered with popular game Cryptokitties where you digitally trade cats, a fun way of exploring the blockchain.
He said further that it would be more hard to bring Exodus to China as "China has it different with everything, from regulations to how android even works in China". Today it became known that the blockchain smartphone Exodus is nearly ready for release, and that it will be released very soon.More news: Russian Federation ready to invest up to $50bn in Iran's oil sector
It should be able to store your encrypted data on the device instead of the cloud and also store your crypto wealth while giving you control of your private keys. In the meantime, the Exodus will act as a hardware wallet that makes use of decentralized apps. But many speculate that the company is riding on the success of the Q3 Exodus release, as a successful launch of this phone could see HTC move to clearer waters. The development process responsible for "the chief officer of decentralization" Phil Chen, who is known for his participation in the development of a virtual reality helmet HTC Vive.
"In the new internet age people are generally more conscious about their data, this a flawless opportunity to empower the user to start owning their digital identity".More news: Papa John's Founder John Schnatter Resigned As Chairman of The Board
What do you think of the idea of a blockchain smartphone? A launch date for the end of 2018 has been confirmed by the company, which might be a technique to steer the conversation away from the phone while the company works on perfecting the phone.
- North Atlantic Treaty Organisation conditionally invites Macedonia to start membership talks
- Trump administration slashes more ObamaCare funds
- Anderson, Isner in second-longest Wimbledon singles match
- Meghan, Duchess of Sussex joins The Queen for second balcony appearance
- Trump hails 'tremendous progress' on North Atlantic Treaty Organisation defence spending
- Chris Froome is thrilled to close gap on his Tour rivals
- WHERE ARE THEY Now? The 1998 World Cup Winning France Team
- SC slams Centre for 'lethargy' over protection of Taj Mahal
- 2nd semifinal starts under roof at Wimbledon
- Kenya ranked third most innovative country in Africa