There was a definite case of sour grapes for Belgium following their semi-final exit to France in the World Cup. It's a dream. We are going through to the World Cup final - but you have to realise that dream.
"I just want to lift the World Cup".
"I would have preferred to have lost in the quarter-finals to Brazil, at least that was a team that wanted to play football".
In reference to the opportunity of winning the World Cup and emulating the class of 1998, the Manchester United club-record signing says they have learnt from the Euro 16 defeat to Portugal.More news: WHERE ARE THEY Now? The 1998 World Cup Winning France Team
After the match Courtois and fellow Belgium star Eden Hazard expressed their disappointment at how France had conducted themselves.
La Liga's president Javier Tebas said: "When the moment is right and everyone is ready I would like to invite the children and their coach to go to a Liga game".
"My game is changing, now I am more likely to dictate the rhythm or hold onto the ball".
I could do one thing and it was to play football.More news: Martin seizes opportunity as top guns lose ground
After a slow start in Russia, France have picked up form.
Defender Samuel Umtiti scored the game's only goal, despite Belgium having the lion's share of possession. Their blend of experienced campaigners like Griezmann and Paul Pogba, and young stars like Kylian Mbappe and Benjamin Pavard, ensures they are the bookmakers' favourites.
"[In the 2016 Euros] we thought it was done and that we had won the trophy by beating Germany in the semi-finals".More news: Wimbledon Mens Singles Day 12: Djokovic value against tired Nadal
- Trump Attacks CNN, NBC in Joint Press Conference With British Prime Minister
- United Kingdom makes concrete European Union trade-relations proposals anticipating Brexit
- Stormy Daniels arrested in Ohio during strip club show
- Anderson, Isner in second-longest Wimbledon singles match
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 multiplayer and Blackout beta dates announced
- Meghan, Duchess of Sussex joins The Queen for second balcony appearance
- Israel wants to conquer the moon in early 2019
- Sprint jacks up the price for two new unlimited data plans
- FBI agent Peter Strzok say political bias did not impact investigations
- Shaqiri having medical ahead of £13m Liverpool move