However, it looks likely that Swiss winger Xherdan Shaqiri will leave in the coming days to join Liverpool, but in Matt Ritchie they have an ideal replacement, and someone who has experience of earning promotion to the Premier League with two different teams.More news: Sign deal to lift ban
According to Turkish outlet Milliyet, Galatasaray have convinced the Senegal worldwide to push for a move despite informing him that he will earn less on his return - €2.75m-per-year in fact, a €750,000 decrease on his current pay packet with the Potters.
Liverpool FC are thought to be on the lookout for a number of new signings this summer as they bid to build a squad capable of challenging for the title next season.
Klopp has been in the market for attacking reinforcements as he's yet to sign a replacement for Philippe Coutinho following his move to Barcelona in January and the Reds saw a move for Nabil Fekir collapse last month.More news: Ariel Atom 4 debuts with Honda Civic Type R power
The article claims that Klopp has identified Shaqiri as a top target this summer as he wants to have him as back up for Liverpool FC's front three of Sadio Mane, Mohamed Salah and Roberto Firmino.
Liverpool has had the best start to transfer window than any other Premier League side as they usurped the signatures of highly rated midfield cameos, Fabinho and Keita.More news: Prince Louis christened while beaming royal family look on
- Deadly Mexico quake unearths ancient temple
- AHS warns Calgarians about the risk of West Nile Virus
- Second solar eclipse of the year today
- Modric: "It Is A Pity" That Ronaldo Left Real Madrid
- Trump lashes out at North Atlantic Treaty Organisation allies calling for increase in defence spending
- Google wants you to download these 10 apps
- Margot Robbie And Saoirse Ronan Clash In 'Mary Queen Of Scots' Trailer
- Trade Rumor: Yankees Reportedly In On Manny Machado
- Israeli company plans lunar landing next year
- Donald Trump slams Theresa May's Brexit negotiations in United Kingdom interview