Once again, Jeremy Lin is headed to a new city.
The Nets will acquire Kenneth Faried, Darrell Arthur, a protected 2019 first round pick and a future second round pick from the Denver Nuggets.More news: Trump meets Theresa May, promptly says Boris Johnson would be ‘great PM’
Lin played in just one game for the Nets last season, rupturing his right patella tendon in the team's season opener.
Lin was traded to Atlanta for an unprotected 2020 second-round pick via Portland and.More news: Now-Hurricane Chris Poses Possible Threat to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland-Labrador
Along with Lin, the Nets will give the Hawks a 2025 second-round pick and the right to swap picks in 2023, per to the report. According to the report, the Nuggets will waive Whitehead.
The 29-year-old guard is still rehabbing from his injury and told reporters he expects to be ready for training camp in about seven weeks. Heading into the summer of 2019, Brooklyn has maximum cap space for two players and potentially two first-round picks along with a young core of D'Angelo Russell, Allen Crabbe, Caris LeVert, Rondae Hollis-Jefferson and Jarrett Allen.More news: Giant 20ft Donald Trump baby balloon takes flight in London
Whitehead, 23, averaged 6.3 points and 1.6 rebounds in 16 games off the Brooklyn bench last season.
- Raw: Deadly Tornado Strikes North Dakota Town
- FIFA Investigation Underway as England Fans Accused of 'Potentially Discriminatory' Chants
- Dan Martin powers to Tour stage victory
- Deadly Mexico quake unearths ancient temple
- Trump lashes out at North Atlantic Treaty Organisation allies calling for increase in defence spending
- Reds set to sign Xherdan Shaqiri by this weekend
- Man with no arms charged with stabbing tourist
- Thailand cave: Museum and movie in the works for Tham Luang
- Put The Honey Smacks Down, CDC Warns After Salmonella Outbreak
- Big Twitter Accounts See Follower Numbers Drop After Fake-User Purge