Once again, Jeremy Lin is headed to a new city.
The Nets will acquire Kenneth Faried, Darrell Arthur, a protected 2019 first round pick and a future second round pick from the Denver Nuggets.More news: UAE Ministry of Health Recalls Some Anti-Hypertensive Medications Containing Valsartan
Lin played in just one game for the Nets last season, rupturing his right patella tendon in the team's season opener.
Lin was traded to Atlanta for an unprotected 2020 second-round pick via Portland and.More news: Nuggets sign Isaiah Thomas
Along with Lin, the Nets will give the Hawks a 2025 second-round pick and the right to swap picks in 2023, per to the report. According to the report, the Nuggets will waive Whitehead.
The 29-year-old guard is still rehabbing from his injury and told reporters he expects to be ready for training camp in about seven weeks. Heading into the summer of 2019, Brooklyn has maximum cap space for two players and potentially two first-round picks along with a young core of D'Angelo Russell, Allen Crabbe, Caris LeVert, Rondae Hollis-Jefferson and Jarrett Allen.More news: Trump rattles North Atlantic Treaty Organisation , knocking its value and assailing Germany
Whitehead, 23, averaged 6.3 points and 1.6 rebounds in 16 games off the Brooklyn bench last season.
- Love Island 2018: Was Jack and Georgia's kiss staged?
- Big Twitter Accounts See Follower Numbers Drop After Fake-User Purge
- Ariel Atom 4 debuts with Honda Civic Type R power
- Thailand cave: Museum and movie in the works for Tham Luang
- Now-Hurricane Chris Poses Possible Threat to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland-Labrador
- Prince Louis christened while beaming royal family look on
- Antonio Conte’s Chelsea Departure Looks Set To Turn Ugly
- Giant 20ft Donald Trump baby balloon takes flight in London
- Deadly Mexico quake unearths ancient temple
- Emmys 2018 snubs, from Meghan Markle to Emilia Clarke