The man, suffering from chest pains and accompanied by a nurse, was taken to Cheshire Hall Medical Centre on the island of Providenciales in the western Turks and Caicos.
A 73-year-old man has died after going overboard from a luxury cruise ship early Tuesday near Cape Flattery on the northwest tip of Washington State's Olympic peninsula.
The U.S. Coast Guard says the crew recovered the unresponsive man Tuesday afternoon from the water near the Strait of Juan de Fuca.More news: Rumor: LeBron James was leaning toward the Lakers for ‘months’
"We offer our deepest condolences to the family and friends of the victim". "Our thoughts are with them in their time of grief".
She says she was awakened around 4:30 a.m.by a breeze coming from an open balcony door.More news: India adopts 'world's strongest' net neutrality norms
At the time the man went overboard, the vessel was in USA waters, just north of Cape Flattery, at the northwestern tip of Washington state's Olympic Peninsula.
The Seven Seas Mariner, which had been on a 10-day cruise to Alaska, was headed to Victoria, B.C., before returning to Vancouver, B.C.
The ship is 216 metres, or 709 feet, in length and carries up to 700 passengers.More news: Sony Xperia XA2 Plus brings high-res audio to the mid-range
- Trump brings 'new sense of urgency' to NATO: Stoltenberg
- Mycoplasma genitalium (MG): what it is and why doctors are anxious
- HP Chromebook x2 variant sounds like the Surface Go
- Man faces hate crime charges over racist Puerto Rico shirt rant
- Investigation into 1955 murder of black U.S. teenager Emmett Till reopened
- Bill De Blasio Reportedly Crossed US Border Illegally, CBP Says
- Monster Hunter Gets Animated Special Airing in 2019
- Hearthstone's next expansion brings back Dr. Boom and adds Legendary spells
- Blast sets off fire outside Egypt's Cairo airport
- Apple gives MacBook Pros a much-needed shot of Coffee Lake