Amal was by his side, helping him walk.
George Clooney has been photographed hobbling onto a plane after his motorcycle accident, with help from his wife Amal Clooney and his infant daughter, Ella.
Surveillance video footage of the accident shows Clooney flying over the front of his scooter after hitting the plumber's vehicle. Clooney said he was going 54 miles per hour when the driver of a Mercedes cut in front of him and hit him head-on. He told DailyMail.com, "I didn't see anything, I had the sun on my eyes".More news: Margot Robbie And Saoirse Ronan Clash In 'Mary Queen Of Scots' Trailer
Clooney suffered only minor injuries and was released from a hospital in Olbia the same day. Though he had no fractures, there was reportedly trauma to his pelvis, hip, and knee, which should heal in three weeks.
The photos, which you can see here from TMZ, are the first of the 57-year-old actor since a vehicle collided into him while he was riding a scooter on the Italian island of Sardinia on Tuesday, where he was filming a Hulu miniseries adaptation of Catch-22. "I could never have imagined that I would have hit George Clooney".More news: Israeli company plans lunar landing next year
His spokesman Stan Rosenfield said: "He is recovering at his home and will be fine". Wednesday, a representative for Clooney told PEOPLE that he "was treated and released from an Olbia hospital".
Meanwhile, Gianni Visciano, a witness to the accident, told the paper Clooney was holding his head after the crash and seemed to have trouble moving his legs.More news: China vows retaliation for US$200B USA tariff threat
- Microsoft Releases Windows 10 1803 Update KB4338819 for Patch Tuesday
- Emmys 2018 snubs, from Meghan Markle to Emilia Clarke
- Federation Internationale de Football Association warns broadcasters about focusing on 'hot women'
- Raw: Deadly Tornado Strikes North Dakota Town
- Trump meets Theresa May, promptly says Boris Johnson would be ‘great PM’
- Big Twitter Accounts See Follower Numbers Drop After Fake-User Purge
- Google: Chrome now protects you from Spectre password-stealing attacks
- Thailand cave: Museum and movie in the works for Tham Luang
- North Koreans Miss Meeting About US Soldier Remains
- Google wants you to download these 10 apps