Louis will have six godparents, including close friends and family members of the royal couple.
When Prince Louis is baptised on Monday at the Chapel Royal, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are expected to keep to convention.
Justin Welby, the Archbishop of Canterbury, conducted the service, and he said that he was "delighted and privileged" to christen the newest prince.More news: Google updates Inbox app to be compatible with the iPhone X notch
Kate, dressed in an ivory dress and matching hat, and William were joined by William's father Prince Charles and his wife Camilla, along with younger brother Prince Harry and his wife Meghan, Duchess of Sussex.More news: Kylian Mbappe revels in England's World Cup misery on Instagram
While some Meghan Markle fans might be desperate for another splash of color like the marigold Brandon Maxwell sheath she wore last week, the duchess has been sporting neutrals and dark, deep tones with her latest looks.
Prince Louis will wear a replica of a Victorian christening gown used in the baptisms of 62 royal babies.
She wore the pantsuit, accessorized with black heels and a simple clutch, as she and Prince Harry attended various events in Dublin. Alexander McQueen has previously designed Kate's wedding dress as well as ensembles for the previous two christenings as well. And while the 11-week-old was obviously the center of attention, his older siblings, Prince George and Princess Charlotte, made quite the impression as well. However, she did break out of the box by wearing an exaggerated knit headband, which was tucked into her low bun.More news: Best Scottish Twitter reactions to England’s exit from the World Cup
Prince George and Princess Charlotte holding onto their father Prince William\'s hands as they leave the chapel.
- Chelsea strike gentlemen's agreement with Napoli coach Maurizio Sarri
- Miami man with no arms charged with stabbing Chicago tourist
- Elon Musk showed at Thai cave rescue despite his 'impractical' sub
- ‘Game of Thrones’ leads Emmys field with 22 nominations
- Serena Williams vs Julia Goerges, Wimbledon 2018 semi-final
- Donald Trump: 'Nato is much stronger than it was two days ago'
- Korea approves rare screening of N. Korea films
- Harry Kane says England defeat will hurt for a long time
- US President Donald Trump arrives in United Kingdom for four-day visit
- Taiwan flag emoji crashed iPhones 'to appease China'