That lineup has promise, but admittedly, there is plenty of room for improvement.
In case you aren't aware of how the unique event works, FanSided's very own George Stockburger conveniently broke down the details and which names to watch for this summer.
When groups are established, a modified lottery decides the draft order for each group. The team must forfeit the corresponding round pick in the next regular draft, though.More news: Dele Alli: England battle- ready for Croatia
There are five athletes available. He joined Western Michigan in 2015 as a wide receiver and made the switch the following year to cornerback, so he has only played at corner for two seasons at the collegiate level.
The Player: At 6-2, 195 pounds with 32-inch arms, Alexander has great size and length for the cornerback position. They all showed flashes of pro potential. All 32 National Football League teams are divided into three categories based on their win total from the prior season. It's possible Gutekunst will hope to find more help in the secondary.
From a production standpoint, Beal did a good job in the past two seasons making plays on the ball.
The supplemental draft is basically a blind auction staged within pods of teams grouped by records. Well, it's not usually a positive process. His issues started in his freshman year when he withdrew from classes and eventually landed on academic probation.More news: Wimbledon 2018 -- Men's quarterfinal matches
Any team that's evaluating Beal has to ask themselves and perhaps bring it up to him that if he's unable or unwilling to take on MAC running backs, how is that situation going to improve against someone like Le'Veon Bell or Todd Gurley. I don't think he gets out of Round 5. Discipline is a big thing for me now, because nothing can really be done without discipline.
Most teams don't use very high picks on players due to the nature of these players' availability typically coming from some type of off-field issue.
Chances are, that streak will continue, even though this year's Supplemental Draft does have some players that are deemed potentially worthy of selection. The last (and only) time the Atlanta Falcons did so was in 1980, when they threw a seventh-rounder at defensive end Matthew Teague. The most decorated player to come out of the Supplemental Draft, however, is probably Cris Carter, the former Ohio State receiver who started out with the Eagles but became a star in Minnesota. Something like an advance on a future pick.
Despite signing three free agent corners and drafting two more in April, there is talk that the Cleveland Browns might look to add their sixth new corner in the upcoming supplemental draft.More news: Twitter Reacts to Kylie Jenner Becoming the Youngest Self-Made Billionaire
- Paul Manafort treated like a 'VIP' in prison, court documents show
- Trump Announces New Taxes on TVs and Air Conditioners
- Mural of Russia Coach Defaced, Restored After World Cup Loss
- Social media reacts to England's semi-final defeat to Croatia
- USA woman killed in Mexico City shooting
- Given Facebook's puny fine, it's no surprise Mark Zuckerberg has snubbed MPs
- Charlotte Tells Photographer He's 'Not Coming' To Louis' Christening
- North Atlantic Treaty Organisation summit: Trump urges members urged to double defence spending
- Trump blasts Germany at North Atlantic Treaty Organisation summit over gas pipeline deal with Russian Federation
- Cornwall woman takes vehicle for accidental, two-week joyride