While he was brought on the show to discuss the forced removal of the head of Poland's Supreme Court, viewers around the world are talking about a completely different subject.
Polish historian & political scientist Jerzy Targalski was taking part in a very serious interview on political tension in his home country with Dutch television channel Nieuwsuur when his cat chose to take some of the limelight. And as Polish historian Jerzy Targalski learned recently, even a TV interview won't stop cats from climbing whatever and whomever they please.More news: Stormy Daniels arrested in OH , lawyer says
Dutch journalist Rudy Bouma, who was conducting the interview, shared a video of the cat's antics on Twitter and it has now been shared nearly 9000 times.
Footage published on Twitter, the Dutch journalist Rudy Bouma.More news: Brett Kavanaugh Reportedly Racked Up Thousands In Debt Buying Nationals Tickets
The clip was viewed 483,000 times as of Monday afternoon. In an interview with Polish public broadcaster Telewizja Republika earlier this month, Lisio makes a more subtle appearance by sneaking behind Targalski for a nap. The producers did, however, include a shot of Targalski petting his feline.More news: British Republicans to show support for Donald Trump UK visit
- "Don't Look Back In Anger" - England fans' emotional praise following Croatia defeat
- Trump Admin Favored Corporations In Opposing Breastfeeding Resolution
- China Rebuffs Trump’s Blame in North Korea Denuclearization Fallout
- Lawyer for porn star Stormy Daniels says she was arrested
- Thailand cave rescue: First pics of boys in hospital
- Kane says England defeat will hurt for a long time
- Israel to launch rocket to the moon in December
- Papa John's founder reportedly used racial slur during conference call
- Trump lashes Germany over Russian Federation deal
- Selena Gomez Doesn't Think Justin Bieber & Hailey Baldwin Will Actually Get Married