Love Island bosses meanwhile make the Islanders" safety one of their "top priorities' during the contestants' time in the villa.
In tonight's episode, Kaz gets a text: "Islanders, tonight there will be a recoupling in which the girls will choose which boy they want to couple up with". She tells Ellie, Dani and Megan, "So my lovely handsome girls, you guys know that I've had a really tough couple of days here recently and I've been umming and ahhing about leaving".
Following the challenge, the race is on for now single boys Alex, Idris and Kieran to win new girl Alexandra's affections ahead of the recoupling.
Later, Kieran backs up Jack's claims during a chat with the boys and says the Harlow Town FC footballer was "shying away" from kissing Georgia. It'll be nice if we can maybe eventually couple up. "Do or get dumped". I've got to go with my gut feeling. I've really tried and been tossing and turning about what I'm going to do.More news: Trump says Pfizer is rolling back drug ‘price hikes’
As he prepares for his date, Alex says: "I am so excited".
"It is quite hard with this recoupling, hopefully she'll pick the right person", Idris says in the Beach Hut", Idris says. "I have to do this for me, I've never felt so strong".
"You seem so respectful and you seem like such a gentleman and that is really what I'm looking for. I am happy with Laura, we have gone through a lot and what me and her have is genuine".
Alexandra tells the cameras: "Ultimately, the decision is down to me". The pair got on well but with new lads Idris and Kieran also sniffing around, it's far from a done deal.More news: Iranian Woman Arrested Over Dancing Video
Each of the three guys will get up close and personal with her in tonight's challenge, a sexy fire man-themed rescue mission.
"It's just making my decision really, really hard because they are all so lovely and I don't want to send anybody home..."
Aware that Samira was upset over Frankie Foster's exit, Idris revealed that he would do his best to cheer her up when he declared in the beach hut: "I'm in here to cheer her up and be like Prince Charming".
Alexandra has a big decision to make ahead of the next recoupling...More news: Thailand cave rescue: First pics of boys in hospital
Love Island fans have threatened to boycott the show if Georgia and Jack's kiss is not aired to the villa.
- China Rebuffs Trump’s Blame in North Korea Denuclearization Fallout
- Erdogan Sworn in for Second Term as Turkish President
- "US Not Treated Fairly But I believe In NATO", Says Trump
- President Trump declares North Atlantic Treaty Organisation a 'fine-tuned machine' at conclusion of summit
- 'A great meeting': Trump wants North Atlantic Treaty Organisation allies to double defence spending
- Profile of World Cup finalists Croatia
- UI prof who worked with nominee: Kavanaugh 'a good guy, very smart'
- "Don't Look Back In Anger" - England fans' emotional praise following Croatia defeat
- LONDON FALLING: US Embassy Warns Americans of 'VIOLENT' PROTESTS During Trump Visit
- Israel's reinforced blockade on Gaza highlight of dailies — Newspapers Review