While regulatory filings made zero mention of a yellow S-Pen, it was pretty obvious that it was coming and that there would be some sort of blue/yellow combo.
The image also confirms that Samsung has retained the horizontal setup for the dual camera at the back. Take a look below for more details.More news: Couple having affair die from carbon monoxide poisoning during sex
The design of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note 9 have been through multiple leaks.
First of all, the ports at the bottom are exactly what we expected. Apart from the repositioned fingerprint scanner, the Note 9 is likely to sport the same design as the predecessor Note 8. We've seen the press invitation and heard numerous rumors and speculations.
The source site claims that a Samsung employee who was present at a recently held pre-briefing of the Galaxy Note 9 has revealed that its base model features 6 GB of RAM and a native storage of 128 GB.More news: Trump visit: London on LOCKDOWN as trip to spark protests
These rumored upgrades include a built-in laser pointer, controls for music, controls for the camera, Bluetooth support, among other features.
Look closer, however, and you could see that the clicker at the top was blue. Which leaves us with three possibilities.More news: ‘Game of Thrones’ leads Emmys field with 22 nominations
- 'American Idiot' could top United Kingdom charts in time for Trump visit
- Trump Says U.S. Allies Agree to Raise NATO Defense Spending
- Guendouzi: Arsenal was an easy decision
- HP Chromebook x2 variant sounds like the Surface Go
- Thailand cave rescue to be turned into Hollywood movie
- Page's Attorney Slams House Republicans' 'Bullying Tactics'
- Fulham enter talks with Nice over Jean Michael Seri
- Eleven Rescued From Alaska Crash
- Apple gives MacBook Pros a much-needed shot of Coffee Lake
- Flood in Japan: the number of victims has risen to 179