Modric will feature in a midfield that consists of the likes of Barcelona's Ivan Rakitic, while Mario Mandzukic, Ivan Perisic, Mateo Kovacic and Dejan Lovren are just some of the names in a Croatian team expected to be England's toughest test yet. "Now I want to go and see what's going on in Russian Federation", said one fan, Michael Roberts, 27, as he waited for his flight.
"A lot of surprises at the World Cup, with Germany, Argentina, they are out of the competition, but also surprised by England, how they play, their style, how they play different to the past", he said.
Two teams remain in one of the biggest tournaments in the world.More news: Drake Replaces DJ Khaled at Wireless Festival in London
"Whether we win or lose, we're creating history", he said.
England's unexpected journey in Russian Federation came to an end in the semi-finals as Mario Mandzukic sealed a 2-1 victory in extra-time to break English hearts in Moscow. "Many of these players have come of age and I couldn't be prouder of them".
"We've always watched the England games in Penticton, and we got thrown out of a pub a couple of years ago for singing too much".
Jose Mourinho insists England have reason to be optimistic despite falling agonisingly short of the World Cup final.More news: Former Apple employee charged with stealing trade secrets
HNS also said that Vukojevic and Vida apologised for their statements, saying they were not meant to be political messages but "unfortunately left room for such interpretations".
Katich said the World Cup had brought an already-close Croatian community even closer together.
"When you get to this stage of the competition, the margins are fine. they've taken two of their (chances) and we weren't able to respond".
Most England fans were gracious in defeat, with one fan saying "Croatia was the better team" on the way out.More news: Trump Announces New Taxes on TVs and Air Conditioners
In-fact, 72% of England's goals have come from set-pieces. "If we win I really want to be there, but I just can't afford the prices being quoted". To simply bet on which team wins, France is -210 and Croatia is +175.
- Giant crocodile captured in Australia to stop it going to town
- UCLA's Billy Knight Allegedly Sexually Abused 9-Year-Old Girl Before Death
- Central bank hikes rate, predicts modest overall impact from US tariff fight
- Roger Federer vs Kevin Anderson, Wimbledon 2018
- Social media reacts to England's semi-final defeat to Croatia
- USA woman killed in Mexico City shooting
- Husband dies on honeymoon after colliding with wife on zip line
- Charlotte Tells Photographer He's 'Not Coming' To Louis' Christening
- Croatia plots 'football Brexit' as England SWC semi looms
- North Atlantic Treaty Organisation summit: Trump urges members urged to double defence spending