Chelsea are rumoured to have shown the most interest in the Ivory Coast worldwide, who is believed to have a £35m release clause in his contract, but Arsenal have also been touted as a possible destination.
Chelsea and Arsenal are reportedly still in contact with OGC Nice star Jean Seri, with the pair having been strongly linked with the player in recent weeks. "To follow", he posted on Twitter.More news: Trump arrives United Kingdom for first State visit
More news: Kylian Mbappe revels in England's World Cup misery on Instagram
Arsenal are revamping their squad after Unai Emery replaced Arsene Wenger as manager and midfield is an area of concern following the departures of Jack Wilshere and Santi Cazorla this summer.
Arsenal have been actively looking to bolster their midfield options ahead of next season, with Uruguay worldwide Lucas Torreira set to join the club from Sampdoria.More news: ‘Game of Thrones’ leads Emmys field with 22 nominations
Seri has a release clause of £35million which expires on 15 July and he expects to seal a move away from the Ligue 1 club before that.
- Chelsea strike gentlemen's agreement with Napoli coach Maurizio Sarri
- Multivitamins may not prevent cardiovascular diseases, says study
- EBay throws shade at Amazon ahead of Prime Day
- Couple having affair die from carbon monoxide poisoning during sex
- Taiwan flag emoji crashed iPhones 'to appease China'
- The elusive Magic Leap AR headset is powered by Nvidia's Tegra X2
- Kerber, Ostapenko reach Wimbledon semis
- Harry Kane says England defeat will hurt for a long time
- Royal family: Queen and Prince Philip to miss Prince Louis' christening
- Thailand cave rescue to be turned into Hollywood movie