Messages and videos of support have flooded in for the Croatian football team ahead of their crucial World Cup semi-final clash against England tonight.
Waistcoats have been flying out of the shops.More news: Social media reacts to England's semi-final defeat to Croatia
Some fans have even called for the manager to be knighted after bringing the team so close to glory.
Croatia's Sime Vrsaljko clears a header from England's John Stones off the line during the semifinal match between Croatia and England at the 2018 soccer World Cup in the Luzhniki Stadium in Moscow, Russia, Wednesday, July 11, 2018.
Croatia were a goal down against Denmark in the last-16 as well as against Russian Federation in the quarter-finals, before equalising and forcing extra time and penalty shootouts to advance.More news: USA woman killed in Mexico City shooting
There were scenes of heartbreak at the various fan parks across the nation, including at Hyde Park, where 30,000 gathered to watch the big game. The BBPA hasn't put out its predictions for the possibility, though the group has said all of the matches so far have led pub patrons to create an approximately $160 million boost to the United Kingdom economy.
Police have warned fans to behave, listing more than 300 incidents of "significant disorder" that occurred after Saturday's victory over Sweden.
"We want people to celebrate and enjoy themselves, but not at the expense of law-abiding fans and emergency services' resources".More news: Wimbledon 2018 -- Men's quarterfinal matches
Roads will empty during the match, the victor of which will face France in Moscow on Sunday. Now we have a new benchmark, a new level of expectation.
- Israel fires missile at drone that entered from Syria
- Trump administration threatens tariffs on another $200 billion in Chinese imports
- Cardi B has given birth and her child's name is absolutely BONKERS
- Cornwall woman takes vehicle for accidental, two-week joyride
- England - World Cup - 12 July 2018
- How tall is Jordan Pickford? England goalkeeper's height in feet revealed
- Croatia plots 'football Brexit' as England SWC semi looms
- Trump Announces New Taxes on TVs and Air Conditioners
- Mural of Russia Coach Defaced, Restored After World Cup Loss
- France advance to 2018 World Cup final