Amit Agarwal, senior VP and country manager, Amazon India, told BS, "Prime members in India can enjoy over 200 exclusive product launches, thousands of deals at the lowest prices of the year and blockbuster entertainment launches on Prime Video and Amazon Prime Music".
Besides these, there are some other smartphones too that are going to be available during the Amazon prime day sale. Amazon runs Prime Day primarily to drive up the number of members as it makes a substantial profit despite offering huge discounts to the customers.More news: Scientists Capture the Moment an Iceberg Breaks off from a Greenland Glacier
If you're a student, you're in luck, because Amazon is offering you a free six-month Amazon Prime trial.
"We were humbled by the fantastic response to our first Prime Day a year ago and are delighted to bring it back for Prime members in India", said SVP & Country Manager, Amazon India, Amit Agarwal. Prime members will also be able to shop for new handicraft products such as Kalamkari Ikat, Pochampally & Banarasi Sarees, Ajrakh hand-block printed apparels and even tribal paintings and jewelry.
Kicking off at 3 p.m. ET, Highsnobiety will be bringing you all the best from Amazon on the day, so be sure to check in on our Shopping vertical for regular updates as and when we see a deal that we think you'll like.More news: Harry Kane says England defeat will hurt for a long time
The company has announced 10% instant discount on HDFC Credit, Debit Cards & EMI, 10% cash back on using Amazon Pay balance, no cost EMI and more offers. You can find the full list here. Also, the users who will be making the payment with Amazon wallet will also get a 10% cashback on the deals.
Let's say you've been a Prime member in the past 12 months, so the free trial doesn't apply to you. Know what you want, know what you can afford to spend and know the market: you'll often spot interesting price hikes in June to enable amazing-looking discounts on Prime Day. Right now, new sign-ups can also receive $10 off their first Prime Day purchase. The price has dropped from £28.99 to £19.99 ahead of Prime Day, meaning you can see what the fuss is about for £9 less than the usual price.More news: US President Donald Trump arrives in United Kingdom for four-day visit
- Best Scottish Twitter reactions to England’s exit from the World Cup
- Taiwan flag emoji crashed iPhones 'to appease China'
- Trump arrives in 'hot spot' Britain, questioning May's Brexit plan
- Guendouzi: Arsenal was an easy decision
- Oil rallies as IEA warns of output capacity limits
- Google updates Inbox app to be compatible with the iPhone X notch
- Senator Graham Slams Democratic Dissent of Kavanaugh
- Donald Trump: 'Nato is much stronger than it was two days ago'
- London awaits Trump's visit, braces for protests
- Dejan Lovren Says He's One Of The Best Defenders In The World