Tuesday, 20 November 2018
Latest news
Main » Couple having affair die from carbon monoxide poisoning during sex

Couple having affair die from carbon monoxide poisoning during sex

12 July 2018

Hargrave's husband Kahali Johnson discovered her body after returning home from work on Monday night (Picture: CBS2) The tragedy happened at this apartment block in Newark, Nj.

Sources say the wife and the mechanic were having sex in a vehicle in the garage when they were both killed by the poison gas. NJ.com also reported that, according to a law enforcement source, the husband discovered "his wife and the mechanic she was having sex with dead after they were overcome by carbon monoxide in the couple's garage".

Law enforcement sources told NBC New York that Hargrave, who had two children, had been paying for repairs to her auto with sex. Shortly before 8:45 p.m. today, police responded to 18th and New Fairview avenues on a call of sick or injured persons.

More news: Chelsea strike gentlemen's agreement with Napoli coach Maurizio Sarri

Kahali Johnson of Newark, N.J., discovered both his wife and a man in the garage with a running auto. Medical crews on the scene pronounced the victims dead at the scene.

Police said the incident was under investigation but appeared to be an accident. His wife, Tamika Hargrave, 41, and the unnamed mechanic, 56, died from apparent carbon monoxide poisoning, according to NBC 4.

"As I tried to step to open the last garage door, I see the mechanic, he's laid out", Johnson said to ABC 7.

More news: Taiwan flag emoji crashed iPhones 'to appease China'

The male victim has not been identified, and police believe their deaths were accidental.

'We want to know why - what was she doing in the vehicle?

Family friend Kelly Mitchell said she couldn't get her head around Hargrave's death. We don't know, ' she said.

More news: EBay throws shade at Amazon ahead of Prime Day

Johnson told WABC he blames the apartment complex. I want her to see me graduate high school. "She was everything to me". "They do not have adequate alarm systems, because if there had been an alarm in that garage, people would have been alerted to the fact that it was going on".

Couple having affair die from carbon monoxide poisoning during sex