Meanwhile the quad-core processor on the MacBook Pro 13-inch model is claimed to provide up to two times faster performance. Though it's possible that the casing itself will get larger, it stands to reason that Apple managed to increase the display size by reducing the size of the bezels.
Experts believe the lack of interest in the phone is largely due to the notch, which many potential Chinese customers believe removes too much space on the screen. The notebook also features Radeon Pro graphics, a large Force Touch trackpad, Touch Bar and Touch ID, dynamic stereo speakers, a quiet Apple-designed cooling system and Thunderbolt 3 for data transfer, charging and connecting up to two 5K displays or four external GPUs. But everything on the list makes sense (and aligns with previous rumors), as Apple has lately been lagging when it comes to hardware upgrades. With the fourth-gen Apple Watch on the horizon, that may be about to change.
Apple is also expected to have big plans for its line of tablets. We'll find out if this lineup is accurate in the coming months.More news: Couple having affair die from carbon monoxide poisoning during sex
New Low-Priced Notebook. Apple is clearly anxious that Microsoft's new low-priced surface might be a good idea and Kuo believes Apple is designing a new low-priced notebook. Sketches from the patent filing depict what looks like a regular fitness band that is equipped with several sensors that will track a user's blood pressure at all times.
Apple is expected to release these devices at the tail end of the summer, likely in September or October as is usual.
The notion of having a camera on the Apple Watch, aside from one on a modular strap perhaps, may seem a bit unusual, not the least because it would waste precious space on such a small device.More news: EBay throws shade at Amazon ahead of Prime Day
The program certainly helps, but it doesn't detract from the growing concern that Apple's butterfly keyboard is flawed in a pretty major way, and affected users would still need to bring their laptops in for repairs more often than if a higher percentage of the keyboards were reliable.
38mm Apple Watch Series 1 - save 29%. The introduction of a camera on the Apple Watch would also allow for another neat feature - using FaceTime without an iPhone.More news: Guendouzi: Arsenal was an easy decision
- Flood in Japan: the number of victims has risen to 179
- Best Scottish Twitter reactions to England’s exit from the World Cup
- Trump Says U.S. Allies Agree to Raise NATO Defense Spending
- Multivitamins may not prevent cardiovascular diseases, says study
- Trump says North Atlantic Treaty Organisation allies have agreed to increase defence spending
- Thailand cave rescue to be turned into Hollywood movie
- The elusive Magic Leap AR headset is powered by Nvidia's Tegra X2
- Second arrest made in murder of rapper XXXTentacion
- Eleven Rescued From Alaska Crash
- Miami man with no arms charged with stabbing Chicago tourist