With Kylie making headlines for other reasons including giving birth to her and Travis Scott's first daughter, and more recently getting rid of her lip fillers, fans were completely unaware that the cosmetic queen was becoming one of the richest women in the America.
While there's no doubt that Kylie Jenner billionaire, people are a bit dubious about the "self-made" part.More news: Trump administration threatens tariffs on another $200 billion in Chinese imports
Nonetheless, according to Forbes Magazine, Kylie Jenner's cosmetics line, Kylie Cosmetics, has sold approximately $630 million worth of makeup ever since its launch in 2016.
Ultimately, her fortune success from one source: "Social media is an fantastic platform", Jenner says.
The 20-year-old's net worth has skyrocketed beyond that of her siblings thanks to the success of Kylie Cosmetics. Facebook's Zuckerberg now holds the title after he became a billionaire at the age of 23. Forbes said it valued her company at almost $800 million, and Jenner owns 100 percent of it. "It could easily be an instant game-changing acquisition for any company on the hunt for a winning brand with a younger customer", senior VP or merchandising at Ulta Tara Simon said.More news: England - World Cup - 12 July 2018
"Before I even refreshed the page, everything was sold out", Jenner recalled. "I was insecure about my lips, and lipstick is what helped me feel confident". Despite the success of her latest venture, makeup brand KKW Beauty, the company has only grossed about $100 million in revenue since its launch in 2017. "I don't want to do it with anyone else, '" Jenner told Forbes, saying she used almost a quarter million dollars of her own money from modeling to make the first 15,000 lip kits.
"We consider any person who built her own fortune, and didn't inherit the money, to be self-made", Forbes' methodology reads. She has become so dominant on social media that when she tweeted that she had become bored with Snapchat, its parent company's stock lost 6% of its value within a day, around $1.3bn.More news: England handed boost as Croatia rule out Vrsaljko
- Denies Having a 360 Deal with Atlantic, Countersues 'Controlling' Ex-Manager
- Kepler Spacecraft’s Fuel Tank is Running Very Low
- Central bank hikes rate, predicts modest overall impact from US tariff fight
- Instagram Model Katarina Zarutskie Savaged by Shark During Bahamas Vacation
- Bluster aside, US and China vulnerable to pain from tariffs
- Rafa Benitez gives his verdict on England's World Cup hopes
- Roger Federer loses five-set match to Kevin Anderson
- England nowhere near their potential, says manager Gareth Southgate
- USA woman killed in Mexico City shooting
- Kylie Jenner says daughter Stormi has the 'cutest' personality