Back at the private party guests were served slices of fruitcake from the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's eight-tier wedding cake to celebrate yet another wonderful event in the Royal Family's history.
The Font, said to weigh 21 pounds has been used at the christenings of all royal family newborns since Queen Victoria and Prince Albert commissioned it before the birth of their first child in 1840.More news: UK prime minister fights to stop Cabinet exodus over Brexit
According to body language expert Judi James, Meghan deliberately toned down her behaviour to avoid drawing any attention away from the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
Louis is fifth in the line of succession to the British throne after his grandfather Prince Charles, his father William and his older siblings George and Charlotte.
The duchess added, with a smile: "I hope he stays like this".
It's days like today that make being a mom so special for Kate Middleton.More news: What Is the Endgame for the Trump Trade Wars?
Following the service, guests were invited to a private tea at Clarence House, home to Prince Charles and his wife Camilla.
Kate's younger sister Pippa Middleton and her husband, James Matthews were also present. Just after marrying Harry, Meghan surprised us not by continuing to step out in daring, sexier dresses (compared to other royals like uber conservative Kate Middleton, that is) and cool-girl designers like Altuzarra, but instead by taking a sleepier approach.
The princess's friend Julia Samuel was made George's godmother, while Diana's niece Laura Fellowes is one of Charlotte's.
Harry Aubrey-Fletcher: He went to Ludgrove School and Eton with William and his father is the Lord Lieutenant of Buckinghamshire.More news: President Trump announces Supreme Court pick
- Hurricane Chris forms in Atlantic Ocean
- Pogba urges France to avenge Euros defeat
- Buffon: Why Ronaldo To Juventus Makes Me Happy
- Eden Hazard Discusses Real Madrid Amid Chelsea Exit Rumours
- Kylie Jenner has had her lip fillers removed
- ANP leader Haroon Bilour among 20 martyred in Peshawar blast
- Serena Williams into Wimbledon semi-finals with win over Camila Giorgi
- Croatia star shouts home town's massive Cup bar tab
- BMC beats Sky to capture team time trial
- Thai Navy SEALs Successfully Rescue 12 Youth Soccer Players From Flooded Cave