England's opponents Croatia have knocked out two right-wing teams since the Group Stage, although had to rely on penalties to beat both Denmark and Russian Federation - the latter result leaving us with only democracies left in the competition. I don't think they will be nervous about being in a World Cup semi-final.
Belgium paid the price for failing to take their chances against France but will now have to shake off their disappointment and focus on finishing third at the World Cup, coach Roberto Martinez said after his team's defeat in the semifinal.
Neither Belgium nor Croatia has ever won the tournament. They were also champions that year.More news: What Is the Endgame for the Trump Trade Wars?
Thierry Henry is now working as Martinez's assistant coach with his loyalties tested when France and Belgium meet in Saint Petersburg, however the former Wolfsburg midfielder believes his influence on the group has helped. The real party started when the final whistle blew.
Russian Federation is holding its first-ever FIFA World Cup, which kicked off in Moscow with a spectacular opening show at the Luzhniki Stadium on the night of June 14.
England was runner-up to Belgium in Group G. Since advancing, England beat Colombia on penalty kicks and knocked off Sweden in the quarterfinals. "A bet's a bet", he tweeted as the goal went in.More news: Green Day's 'American Idiot' climbs United Kingdom charts ahead of Trump visit
"It's a unique opportunity for all the team, for all of Belgium, for all the hard work that has been done, not just in the past two years but the last 10 to 15 years developing these young players".
CBS Sports has created a downloadable World Cup bracket for you to follow along every World Cup match. Their round-of-16 clash with Argentina was one of the games of the tournament as a brace from Mbappe and further strikes from Griezmann and Benjamin Pavard saw them prevail 4-3. They have a good squad depth and know what they need to do in order to win a game. Ronaldo played last Monday but did not score.
Football fans could net themselves £50,000 if they spot a tiny engraving of England hero Harry Kane drawn on a special batch of £5 notes.More news: Croatia star shouts home town's massive Cup bar tab
- Duke and Duchess of Sussex arrive in Ireland for tour
- Winners and losers of Trump’s decision to halt ObamaCare payments
- France's Kylian Mbappe deserves Ballon d'Or Eden Hazard
- BMC beats Sky to capture team time trial
- World Cup puts a different spotlight on immigration for European teams
- Trump has chosen his Supreme Court nominee, source says
- Belgium star Hazard: I used to support France growing up
- European Union official criticizes Trump over attitude toward allies
- Justin Bieber & Hailey Baldwin engaged
- Phase two of cave rescue underway, says mission chief