Kylie Jenner is known for having lip fillers, and has openly spoken over the years about how she was insecure over the way she looked. Kylie also told fans that now Stormi can fit into a lot of her shoes, which include brands like Nike and Louis Vuitton. "I really want to get my core back", she explained.
"Stormi is gonna be five months this weekend, which really is trippin' me out", the star said in one clip. "She has my forehead as I have a 'three-head, ' Kylie fact I really do" she continued, putting up three fingers that covered her entire forehead while her fourth finger was down past her brow line. One source claimed that Kylie was being threatened and therefore, feared for her daughter's safety as a result, prompting her to remove all traces of Stormi from her Instagram. And now the new mom is getting back into her pre-baby shape.More news: Chelsea Tender Improved €70m Bid For Alisson
In a YouTube Q&A video with her best friend Jordyn Woods, Kylie opened up about her life since the birth of her daughter Stormi Webster, her daughter's physical traits, why she thinks the 5-month-old has "perfect lips" which she did not inherit from her mum.
"I feel like people think that I bounced back super fast, which I guess I did", she said.More news: Boyfriend Of Tragic Love Island Star Sophie Gradon Found Dead
The makeup mogul continued, "It's also a handsome thing and I had, like, and it was such a great pregnancy and birth and like, I'm so happy and I would have done the same thing over again but like, you know, my boobs are definitely like, three times the size, which bothers me". I have stretch marks on my boobs.
She said her body changed in significant ways. "I feel like, you know, my stomach isn't the same and my waist is the same and my butt's bigger and my thighs are bigger, like everything", she added. I want to make mistakes.More news: Americans in United Kingdom warned to keep 'low profile' during Trump visit
Before adding: 'I'm finding I have to change my style cause nothing in my closet fits me from before'. "That's the only way I'm going to grow".
- Pakistan maintain top position in ICC T20I ranking
- France progress to World Cup final with 1-0 win over Belgium
- Raheem Sterling thanks England fans after reaching 'dream' World Cup semi-final
- Gareth Southgate says England face toughest World Cup test against Croatia
- NATO braces for bruising summit with Donald Trump
- Liverpool close to securing Xherdan Shaqiri transfer
- Germany Star's Dad Urges Him To Quit National Team
- Victorian listeria death linked to strain in recalled veges
- Polar fitness app exposed location of soldiers and government agents
- Turkey's new finance chief, Erdogan's son-in-law, vows to bring inflation down