Kylie Jenner is known for her iconic pout and has been getting lip fillers since the age of 16.
But fans couldn't help but notice that Kylie looked dramatically different, before the mother-of-one revealed she has had all of her lip fillers removed.
But Kylie was quick to respond to her devoted fans, writing: "i got rid of all my filler", with several anxious face emojis. Now, it's clear Kylie Jenner is going back to her old look, and she still looks great, of course. In September 2017, she revealed why. Instead, she claimed that the bigger lips were the result of using loads of lipliner.More news: France beat Belgium to reach final in Russian Federation
"Just when a guy you like says that, I don't know, it just really affected me", she continued. "I was going to somebody before, and it was just looking insane".
Look, nothing really surprises me anymore.
Joking about her appearance, she added: "And then I had to go back and have it fixed, and it was a insane process".More news: Gazza's message for Southgate and his England squad
"I feel like if it makes you feel better and if that's what you want to do, I'm not against it", she told sister Kim Kardashian in an interview for Evening Standard magazine.
On Monday night, the 20-year-old reality star stepped out to attend the screening of the season two finale of The Handmaid's Tale in Los Angeles.
The Keeping Up with the Kardashians star did not comment any further but did share a second photo of her and Karanikolaou in which her lips did appear smaller than they have in recent times.More news: Trump to be greeted with 'Trump baby' blimp in London
In November 2015, an 18-year-old Kylie ventured into the business of makeup, launching the $29 Kylie Lip Kit - a liquid lipstick with matching lip pencil - which immediately sold out.
- BMC beats Sky to capture team time trial
- Chelsea transfer deal on verge of completion, player agrees personal terms
- Green Day's 'American Idiot' climbs United Kingdom charts ahead of Trump visit
- Belgium Team vs France, Predicted XI
- During a training run killed a famous British motorcycle racer
- Belgium star Hazard: I used to support France growing up
- Dissident Liu Xiaobo's widow 'allowed to leave China'
- Commonly prescribed heart drug is recalled in 22 countries
- World Cup puts a different spotlight on immigration for European teams
- NATO Braces for Trump Visit, But Fears May Be Overplayed