The Duchess of Sussex's latest sartorial statement happened during a reception at Glencairn, the residence of British ambassador Robin Barnett, where she stepped out with Prince Harry in a belted black dress by Emilia Wickstead and stylish shoes from one of her favorite designers, Aquazzura.
Wickstead addressed the commentary in an Instagram post: "Her Royal Highness, the Duchess of Sussex looked absolutely attractive on her wedding day and I have the utmost admiration and respect for her".More news: Trump To Name His Second Supreme Court Pick
And she carried a £475 tan tote bag by Strathberry, the small Scottish brand whose designs Meghan has previously caused to sell out.
Camilla wore a white silk dress by Anna Valentine and a Philip Treacy hat.More news: Duke and Duchess of Sussex arrive in Ireland for tour
She will present a new Queen's Colour to the RAF in the forecourt of Buckingham Palace and make a brief speech before appearing on the balcony for the flypast.
The Archbishop of Canterbury, the Most Rev. Justin Welby, presided over Louis' christening, just as he did for Meghan's baptism and confirmation. Following the service at Westminster, a royal flypast took place over Buckingham Palace.
They have a jam-packed itinerary in Dublin including meetings with the Taoiseach, Leo Varadkar, and Irish President, Michael D. Higgins, and visits to the likes of Croke Park.
103 military aircraft flew over central London to mark 100 years of the Royal Air Force.More news: France beat Belgium to reach final in Russian Federation
- Cristiano Ronaldo leaves Real Madrid to join Juventus
- President Trump announces Supreme Court pick
- Hurricane Chris forms in Atlantic Ocean
- Eden Hazard Discusses Real Madrid Amid Chelsea Exit Rumours
- Belgium star Hazard: I used to support France growing up
- Thai Navy SEALs Successfully Rescue 12 Youth Soccer Players From Flooded Cave
- European Union official criticizes Trump over attitude toward allies
- During a training run killed a famous British motorcycle racer
- Croatia star shouts home town's massive Cup bar tab
- Turkey Purges Over 18,000 Personnel in Police, Military and Public Service