It comes "at the request of Her Majesty's Government", a spokesperson for Kensington Palace said. They will be introduced to a cross section of Irish luminaries from the arts, sports, diplomatic and military sectors.
After attending the RAF100 celebrations in London earlier in the day, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex have arrived in Ireland for their short tour.
As part of their two-day visit, the duke and duchess will visit Croke Park, Ireland's largest sporting arena and the country's main Gaelic football stadium, as well as the Irish Emigration Museum, Trinity College Dublin and a small start-up called DogPatch Labs.More news: Buffon ready to fight for PSG place but not targeting Champions League
Meghan and Harry will have the opportunity to hear from female tech entrepreneurs at the lab. Meghan has always been a supporter of gender equality and programs that foster female empowerment and educational opportunities for women.
When Meghan signed her name with a flourish, Harry added, "Yours is much nicer than mine".More news: Ronaldo signs for Juventus from Real Madrid
Queen Elizabeth and senior royals watched nearly 100 aircraft, from World War Two Spitfires to the newest stealth fighter jet fly over Buckingham Palace on Tuesday in a celebration to mark the 100th anniversary of Britain's Royal Air Force.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will visit Dublin, Ireland on Tuesday 10th and Wednesday 11th July.
Prince Louis' grandparents on both sides, Carole and Michael Middleton and the Duke and Duchess of Cornwall, all beamed with pride as they arrived at St James' Palace.More news: Green Day's 'American Idiot' climbs United Kingdom charts ahead of Trump visit
More than 2,200 people packed out Westminster Abbey for the service, with dignitaries including Defence Secretary Gavin Williamson and the Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby attending.
- No Idea When All Cave Boys Will be Rescued, Prayuth Says
- Chelsea transfer deal on verge of completion, player agrees personal terms
- Belgium star Hazard: I used to support France growing up
- Gazza's message for Southgate and his England squad
- Belgium Team vs France, Predicted XI
- Cristiano Ronaldo leaves Real Madrid to join Juventus
- Dissident Liu Xiaobo's widow 'allowed to leave China'
- NATO Braces for Trump Visit, But Fears May Be Overplayed
- One dead in Pretoria charter plane crash
- Phase two of cave rescue underway, says mission chief