Ronaldo scored 451 goals in nine years for Real to become the club's record goalscorer.
"Real Madrid announces that, in accordance with the will and request expressed by the player Cristiano Ronaldo, the club has given its consent to his transfer to Juventus", read part of the club statement.
Five time Ballon d'or victor Cristiano Ronaldo has left Real Madrid and signed for Juventus.
Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro was special from an early age.More news: Commonly prescribed heart drug is recalled in 22 countries
Ronaldo himself has penned a letter to the Madrid fans, thanking them for the time he spent.
Juventus are record Italian champions and have won seven consecutive Serie A titles.
The Portugal global scored two goals against Juventus in Real's 4-1 win in the 2017 Champions League final and earlier this season struck a jaw-dropping bicycle kick against the Italians in a 3-0 win in a quarter-final first-leg game in Turin which prompted Juve supporters to give him a standing ovation.More news: Trump Pardons 2 Ranchers in Case That Inspired Wildlife Refuge Occupation
Belguim captain, Eden Hazard has revealed that he was a huge supporter of the French 1998 world cup winning team while he was a kid, along with his brothers. I'm leaving, but this shirt, this badge and the Santiago Bernabeu will continue to always feel as my own wherever I am.
"I gave a lot of thought to this and I know that the time has come for a new era", Ronaldo said. The entire deal, should Ronaldo complete his four-year contract, however, far exceeds a hundred million, however.
Since he made his Champions League debut in October 2003, Ronaldo has scored the most goals (120) and also has the most assists (36).
Twenty years on, he's just two games away from matching Zidane's feat. "I've also played in France".More news: Prince Louis christening: Queen and Duke of Edinburgh to miss event
Portugal was eliminated by Uruguay in the round of 16 of this year's tournament in Russian Federation.
- Buffon ready to fight for PSG place but not targeting Champions League
- Dissident Liu Xiaobo's widow 'allowed to leave China'
- France beat Belgium to reach final in Russian Federation
- Belgium star Hazard: I used to support France growing up
- Chelsea transfer deal on verge of completion, player agrees personal terms
- Gazza's message for Southgate and his England squad
- NATO Braces for Trump Visit, But Fears May Be Overplayed
- Trump's Latest Affordable Care Act Move Adds to Insurers' Uncertainty
- Trump to be greeted with 'Trump baby' blimp in London
- One dead in Pretoria charter plane crash