The couple was secretly married last September.
The musician and her partner Offset, part of hip-hop group Migos, welcomed a daughter called Kulture Kiari Cephus.
Cardi B has shared the happy news that she has given birth to her first baby girl with new hubby Offset.More news: England nowhere near their potential, says manager Gareth Southgate
The baby, born Tuesday, is partially named for her father. Offset proposed publicly a month later so she could still have that "special moment that every girl dreams of".
This is Cardi B's first child and Offset's fourth.
Cardi B is a mom!
In June, she told fans on Instagram she had married in secret because "there are moments that I want to keep for myself".More news: Victorian listeria death linked to strain in recalled veges
Although new to being a mother, Cardi told Rolling Stone that she intends to spend as much time with the little one as possible and plans to teach her English, Spanish, and French as well as get her involved with kickboxing lessons and possibly ballet. The "I Like It" rapper even claimed that he former manager tried to control her relationship with Offset.
She added that they had woken up one morning and "decided to get married".
I can't wait to see baby Kulture.
She said she did not wear a wedding dress, wear make-up or have a wedding ring at the low-key ceremony.More news: Centre’s change in stance on Section 377 of IPC
- Turkey's new finance chief, Erdogan's son-in-law, vows to bring inflation down
- Starbucks To Eliminate Plastic Straws From All Of Its Stores By 2020
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 revealed in first leaked render
- Kevin Anderson didn't know he would face Roger Federer at Wimbledon
- Bluster aside, US and China vulnerable to pain from tariffs
- England handed boost as Croatia rule out Vrsaljko
- A Single Goal Sends France To The World Cup Final
- European Space Agency Taps Airbus for Mars Sample Return Mission
- Officer off beat after dispute over Puerto Rican shirt
- Klopp defends Karius after latest Liverpool blunder