The couple was secretly married last September.
The musician and her partner Offset, part of hip-hop group Migos, welcomed a daughter called Kulture Kiari Cephus.
Cardi B has shared the happy news that she has given birth to her first baby girl with new hubby Offset.More news: England handed boost as Croatia rule out Vrsaljko
The baby, born Tuesday, is partially named for her father. Offset proposed publicly a month later so she could still have that "special moment that every girl dreams of".
This is Cardi B's first child and Offset's fourth.
Cardi B is a mom!
In June, she told fans on Instagram she had married in secret because "there are moments that I want to keep for myself".More news: European Space Agency Taps Airbus for Mars Sample Return Mission
Although new to being a mother, Cardi told Rolling Stone that she intends to spend as much time with the little one as possible and plans to teach her English, Spanish, and French as well as get her involved with kickboxing lessons and possibly ballet. The "I Like It" rapper even claimed that he former manager tried to control her relationship with Offset.
She added that they had woken up one morning and "decided to get married".
I can't wait to see baby Kulture.
She said she did not wear a wedding dress, wear make-up or have a wedding ring at the low-key ceremony.More news: Klopp defends Karius after latest Liverpool blunder
- Officer off beat after dispute over Puerto Rican shirt
- Russell Knox uses incredible clutch putting to win Irish Open in playoff
- England nowhere near their potential, says manager Gareth Southgate
- Roger Federer loses five-set match to Kevin Anderson
- 'World's Ugliest Dog' Zsa Zsa from Minnesota passes away
- Croatia vs. England, Semifinals
- Bluster aside, US and China vulnerable to pain from tariffs
- Kevin Anderson didn't know he would face Roger Federer at Wimbledon
- First PGA Tour stop in Detroit is full-go for June 2019
- Michael Ondaatje’s The English Patient wins the Golden Booker Prize