"In the changing room, [coach] Didier Deschamps was happy".
"I'm not saying that I'm not proud of what we did all together 20 years ago".
A Reading Buses spokesman said: "We believe".More news: Manchester City sign Riyad Mahrez from Leicester City in club-record deal
However, when they turn into symbols of competing nationalisms, as it will be seen in St Petersburg where Belgium and France will vie for a place in the World Cup final (the French have a 2-1 lead in the mega tournament), then the task to find a difference between them will be too hard.
"Belgian football has got a wealth of young talent coming through and in my role, I've got an eye on the Euros in 2020", said coach Roberto Martinez, who signed a two-year contract extension to take him through to 2020 just weeks before the World Cup kicked off. We had the chance to win the final of the Euros, but we missed a wonderful thing and we must not let this chance pass.
Asked what Macron, who had been in the stands, said, he replied: "He said he would come back for the final, to see us with the Cup".
"Two years ago, I remember what happened two years ago", he said.More news: Thailand football team won't attend World Cup final
This afternoon, we've got France taking on Belgium.
O2 Academy has proved to be a popular haunt for England fans during the World Cup, providing an atmospheric arena to soak up an evening of football on the big screen.
France lost the Euro 2016 final to Portugal.
"I'm very proud of their mentality as well because I know it's not just that you are playing at a high level that you are going to score goals but with our state of mind we can climb mountains and that's what we've done so far".More news: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Real Madrid and Joining Juventus
"We wanted to reach this final, and now we have made it", he told TF1.
- Facebook BROKE LAW in personal data controversy, says watchdog
- Raheem Sterling thanks England fans after reaching 'dream' World Cup semi-final
- Serena Williams into Wimbledon semi-finals with win over Camila Giorgi
- Americans in United Kingdom warned to keep 'low profile' during Trump visit
- Germany Star's Dad Urges Him To Quit National Team
- Fine imposed on Facebook over user privacy - United Kingdom lawmaker
- 4 more boys brought out of flooded Thailand cave
- China's Nobel winner's widow Liu Xia leaves Beijing for Germany
- Harry and Meghan due in Dublin for two-day visit
- Samuel Umtiti’s goal helps France edge past Belgium to enter third final