"In the changing room, [coach] Didier Deschamps was happy".
"I'm not saying that I'm not proud of what we did all together 20 years ago".
A Reading Buses spokesman said: "We believe".More news: Centre’s change in stance on Section 377 of IPC
However, when they turn into symbols of competing nationalisms, as it will be seen in St Petersburg where Belgium and France will vie for a place in the World Cup final (the French have a 2-1 lead in the mega tournament), then the task to find a difference between them will be too hard.
"Belgian football has got a wealth of young talent coming through and in my role, I've got an eye on the Euros in 2020", said coach Roberto Martinez, who signed a two-year contract extension to take him through to 2020 just weeks before the World Cup kicked off. We had the chance to win the final of the Euros, but we missed a wonderful thing and we must not let this chance pass.
Asked what Macron, who had been in the stands, said, he replied: "He said he would come back for the final, to see us with the Cup".
"Two years ago, I remember what happened two years ago", he said.More news: Princess Charlotte, Prince George's hilarious expressions captured during RAF flypast
This afternoon, we've got France taking on Belgium.
O2 Academy has proved to be a popular haunt for England fans during the World Cup, providing an atmospheric arena to soak up an evening of football on the big screen.
France lost the Euro 2016 final to Portugal.
"I'm very proud of their mentality as well because I know it's not just that you are playing at a high level that you are going to score goals but with our state of mind we can climb mountains and that's what we've done so far".More news: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Real Madrid and Joining Juventus
"We wanted to reach this final, and now we have made it", he told TF1.
- Pakistan maintain top position in ICC T20I ranking
- Polar fitness app exposed location of soldiers and government agents
- China's Nobel winner's widow Liu Xia leaves Beijing for Germany
- 4 more boys brought out of flooded Thailand cave
- Liverpool close to securing Xherdan Shaqiri transfer
- ANP leader Haroon Bilour among 20 martyred in Peshawar blast
- Raheem Sterling thanks England fans after reaching 'dream' World Cup semi-final
- Germany Star's Dad Urges Him To Quit National Team
- Manchester City sign Riyad Mahrez from Leicester City in club-record deal
- Americans in United Kingdom warned to keep 'low profile' during Trump visit