The Queen has spent the weekend at Sandringham, her country home in Norfolk, and is traveling back to London today.More news: French report: Cockpit fire likely caused EgyptAir crash
If there was one member of the royal family who appeared unconcerned at the Queen's decision not to attend the christening of Prince Louis yesterday, it was the star of the show himself.
"They are rewarding the loyalty of their really close friends and keeping the godparents from the tight, inner circle", one source said, commenting on the fact that some of Prince Louis' godparents have direct ties to some other royal godparents.More news: West Ham signs Wilshere from Arsenal
Britain's Prince Charles, Prince of Wales (R) and Britain's Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall arrive for the christening. The new version was made by the Queen's dresser, Angela Kelly. Water from the River Jordan will be used during the baptism.
Following the service, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge held a private tea at Clarence House where guests were served slices of cake from a tier of Kate and William's wedding cake.
The 11-week-old Prince wore the Honiton lace and white christening robe that was also worn by Prince George and Princess Charlotte.
Prince Louis is seen at Kensington Palace in a photo taken by the Duchess of Cambridge, April 26, 2018, in London.More news: One dead in Pretoria charter plane crash
- Manchester United sign American youngster Will Vint
- U.K. Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson Resigns Over Brexit
- Trump Nominates Kavanaugh to Supreme Court
- Big in Japan - Fernando Torres signs for Sagan Tosu
- Gonzalo Higuain's agent confirms forward is not in talks to leave Juventus
- George Clooney injured in bike crash
- Trump Still Distorting NATO Spending
- George Clooney Injured in Italy Car Crash
- Croatia fear England's Sterling in semi
- History beckons as France take on Belgium