When the OnePlus 6 was announced, the company announced it would be available in three colours (mirror black, black, and white) - suspiciously leaving out the red hue that had been rumoured for so long.
That means it carries the middle price tag of the three OnePlus 6 options, setting you back $579 (£519, around AU$775) SIM-free. Now, the smartphone will be made available in 4 colours- Midnight Black, Mirror Black, Silk White and Lava Red.More news: Croatia fear England's Sterling in semi
Priced at Rs 43,999, the new variant is Rs 1,000 less expensive than the similarly specified Marvel Avengers limited edition variant, which was priced at Rs 44,999.
With this variant, they have also added an additional anti-reflective layer to create a sense of depth by allowing more light to reach the bottom layers before being reflected off the device. As a part of the sale, OnePlus 6 Red Edition buyers can claim an instant discount of Rs. 2,000. The phone will also go on sale on oneplus.in on July 14, along with OnePlus' official offline channels, which includes Croma and OnePlus exclusive stores across the country.
OnePlus officially announced the OnePlus 6 Red a week ago, but the company said it wouldn't go on sale until July 10. Apart from the new Red colour, the phone is identical to the original OnePlus 6 on the hardware front.More news: Tories rally behind PM amid Brexit chaos - but should May stay?
The OnePlus 6 comes with a 6.3-inch Optic AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080x 2280 pixels and an aspect ratio of 19:9. For selfies, the smartphone has a 16-megapixel Sony IMX371 sensor with an f/2.0 aperture.
There's also facial recognition for fast unlocking, a 3,300 mAh fast charging battery and there's even a headphone port.More news: OR fugitive charged for burying baby alive near Missoula
- Raptors 'generated buzz' in potential trade for Kawhi Leonard
- Prince Louis' Godparents Revealed Ahead of Today's Christening
- West Ham signs Wilshere from Arsenal
- Arsenal complete move for Sampdoria midfielder Lucas Torreira
- Netflix Debuts "Smart Download" Feature As Boost For Binges
- Big in Japan - Fernando Torres signs for Sagan Tosu
- Manchester United sign American youngster Will Vint
- George Clooney injured in bike crash
- Brazil star Neymar urge PSG to sign Suarez from Barcelona this summer
- UK's May names new foreign secretary