"Seen on Sunday morning at Pretoria's Wonderboom Airport‚ ex Rovos Air Convair 340 ZS-BRV".
Earlier, reports emerged that 20 people had been injured after a plane, marked Martin's Air Charter, crashed at the airport.
Mr Meiring said ER24 helicopters were on the scene to airlift any critical patients to hospital.
Jurgen Kotze, chief operating officer for Emer-G-Med services, said the crash was near Wonderboom airport on the Moloto Road.
"There is smoke all over and paramedics are on the scene".Читайте также: Tories rally behind PM amid Brexit chaos - but should May stay?
He said they would be flown to the Milpark Hospital in Johannesburg.
Spokesperson Russel Meiring says five ER24 services and others are working to extinguish the fire which broke out after the crash.
Paramedic Xander Loubser from BestCare Ambulance Service confirmed the accident on Tuesday afternoon.
"Their injuries range from minor to critical", he said.
South African Civil Aviation Authority spokesman Kabelo Ledwaba said its investigators were at the scene and would issue a statement.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Manchester United sign American youngster Will Vint
- George Clooney Injured in Italy Car Crash
- YouTube spends $25 million to fight fake news
- George Clooney injured in bike crash
- OnePlus 6 256GB Midnight Black now available in India
- West Ham signs Wilshere from Arsenal
- Arsenal complete move for Sampdoria midfielder Lucas Torreira
- Prince Louis' Godparents Revealed Ahead of Today's Christening
- Netflix Debuts "Smart Download" Feature As Boost For Binges
- Raptors 'generated buzz' in potential trade for Kawhi Leonard