A New Orleans family chose to remember their son in a rather unique way.
After losing their son Renard Matthews in a tragic shooting in New Orleans, the Matthews family made a decision to celebrate his life in a pretty special way.More news: North Korea talks sidelining human rights: United Nations rapporteur
The family of 18-year-old Renard Matthews is getting a lot of attention for the way they are honoring his memory. He wore a Kyrie Irving Boston Celtics jersey, sunglasses and a pair of Irving's socks. "Temeka Matthews also said that her son was a big fan of Celtics guard Kyrie Irving".
The realistic tribute to Matthews also came with the teenager surrounded by some of his favorite snacks, including cereal, Doritos, zebra cakes, and a root beer. On the television beside him is what appears to be National Basketball Association 2k18, though we can't confirm this.More news: With Pruitt’s Departure, More Than A Quarter of Trump’s Cabinet Has Changed
With this in mind, when Matthews was being prepared for the wake, his family made a decision to have him presented in a way that spoke to who he was and what he loved.More news: Harry Kane Odds on for the Golden Boot
- Orange Is the New Black Season 6 Trailer
- UK: Dawn Sturgess dies after exposure to nerve agent Novichok
- USA puts fierce squeeze on breastfeeding policy, shocking health officials
- England drop Joe Root but still lose series to India
- Maturing France must stifle Lukaku and Hazard, says Varane
- Nick Kyrgios reflects on his Wimbledon win over Robin Haase
- Windsor's unemployment rate slightly below national average in June
- Trump Making Supreme Court Pick to Cement Conservative Majority
- Ohio Abuse Scandal Spurs Blaming of the "Deep State"
- Three Lions Is Official Vodafone Big Top 40 Number 1