Hello and welcome to the Manchester United transfer roundup for the day!
After arriving at Turin in a €26m move from Porto, Sandro has been fundamental to Juventus' success in recent years. However, the Premier League giants received encouragement to return with an improved offer for the centre-back.
In addition, Juventus are also looking to bolster their squad this summer, after nearly being toppled by Napoli last season.More news: Netflix Debuts "Smart Download" Feature As Boost For Binges
The Portuguese tactician is reportedly desperate to sign a new left-back for the upcoming season, as he looks to sell either Luke Shaw or Daley Blind in the current transfer window.
He would certainly want to play in the Premier League and has already accrued interest from Manchester United and Liverpool.
However, at the age of 32, the English worldwide is nearing the end of his playing career.More news: Duchess of Sussex in Ralph Lauren for Prince Louis's christening
The defender has been considering his options this summer after struggling to establish himself as a first-team regular since Jose Mourinho's appointment as manager in 2016.
But that being said, Juventus have remained stubborn on their £53 million asking price for their prized defender.
In 2017, Jose Mourinho named a 28-man squad for the pre-season tour that included a few young players but with nine United players still involved in the World Cup, this year there may be opportunities for more to make their mark.More news: YouTube spends $25 million to fight fake news
- West Ham signs Wilshere from Arsenal
- Raptors 'generated buzz' in potential trade for Kawhi Leonard
- Fortnite Season 5 starting on July 12
- History beckons as France take on Belgium
- UK's May names new foreign secretary
- Croatia fear England's Sterling in semi
- U.K. Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson Resigns Over Brexit
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle attend Prince Louis' christening
- George Clooney Injured in Italy Car Crash
- OR fugitive charged for burying baby alive near Missoula