"I videoed it to look at the players, the matches and I guess as a young player you wanted to see the best players, the level they were playing and see what you could learn from it".
England's Eric Dier smiles during a press conference for the 2018 Fifa World Cup in St Petersburg July 9, 2018.
"I don't rate the French that highly" he told 2fm's Game On ahead of tomorrow's first World Cup semi-finals (Live on RTÉ2 from 6pm).
"I used to watch Beckham and (World Cup-winning Italy midfielder Andrea) Pirlo, players like this, over their careers - they have got a fantastic right foot on them and everyone knows that", Tripper said.
"It gives you goosebumps to see how happy they are and we want to keep on improving as a team and give them more moments like this".More news: France vs Belgium, a short history
The company said it was "aware" of the incident and congratulated England on its win.
You don't need to play like Brazil or other teams who have a different football heritage and approach to the game.
Southgate spent time in the United States at the start of the year, watching the Super Bowl but also National Basketball Association games in a bid to discover how teams got themselves into space near the basket via choreographed moves and plays.
Gareth Southgate might tweak some things tactically, but I don't think that will prove to be that important in deciding the outcome.
I genuinely don't think they'll fail the test.
"But if they play three up top, it's not wise".More news: Gary Neville's World Cup predictions are very impressive in hindsight
Almost 20 million viewers tuned in for the 2-0 quarter-final win over Sweden and social media is awash with videos of excited fans watching on big screens in bars and parks, celebrating every England goal.
If you do go on to win the tournament - and I hope you do - it would have an indescribable effect.
"So we'll just have to assess people as we go".
As the hysteria back home following Saturday's quarter-final win proves, so are the rest of us - and long may it continue, well, for at least another week.
But it's more than just England's crossing ability.
The 16-minute video clip highlighted the Ogdens' stay in Russian Federation, with the two fans debunking the myths about the possible dangers they were told to expect.More news: Santorum on Kavanaugh pick: Trump 'bowed to the elite in Washington'
- 'Miracle': Montana Authorities Find Abandoned Infant Alive Who Was Buried
- WhatsApp suggests ways to combat fake news
- UK's Prince Louis, Kate Middleton's Son, Christened Without Queen
- Boris Johnson quits as UK Foreign Secretary
- Stenhouse: "I was frustrated with myself causing crashes like that"
- Star of 'Borat' and 'Bruno' returns satirical gaze to US
- Hand of Fate 2 Officially Coming to Nintendo Switch; First Trailer Released
- Young: England haven't won anything yet
- Prince Harry buys 1926 first edition of Winnie-the-Pooh for Louis
- Haitian government suspends fuel price hike following fiery protests