Bieber, 24, and Baldwin, 21, previously dated in 2016.More news: No Idea When All Cave Boys Will be Rescued, Prayuth Says
Justin and Hailey are said to have reconciled shortly after Justin and other on-again/off-again girlfriend Selena Gomez, 25, called it quits earlier this year. Confirmation of the engagement is yet to come from the couple themselves, but that hasn't stopped Justin and Hailey's fans from going into complete overdrive (as is evident from all the social media love they're getting). The women told TMZ that they were at a restaurant at the resort, where vacationers were salsa dancing, when Bieber's security suddenly instructed everyone to put away their phones because "something special was about to happen". A grinning Davidson offered the official confirmation of their engagement during an appearance last month on "The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon". Then Bieber proposed in front of everyone.More news: Belgium Team vs France, Predicted XI
Soon after, the No Tears Left To Cry songstress deleted her angry tweet and wrote a slightly tamer one, telling fans to "be nice" to Braun.
She added: "I think that God kind of put me in the place in my life to not be quiet about it, not be quiet about him, but to reach people and to inspire people".More news: Ronaldo signs for Juventus from Real Madrid
A day after, during an interview, Justin basically echoed Hailey's words, "she is someone I really love", but that he didn't " want to be held down by anything". "Excited for the next chapter!"
- Trump Pardons 2 Ranchers in Case That Inspired Wildlife Refuge Occupation
- Green Day's 'American Idiot' climbs United Kingdom charts ahead of Trump visit
- Tories rally behind PM amid Brexit chaos - but should May stay?
- Netflix Debuts "Smart Download" Feature As Boost For Binges
- During a training run killed a famous British motorcycle racer
- Commonly prescribed heart drug is recalled in 22 countries
- Manchester United sign American youngster Will Vint
- Trump has chosen his Supreme Court nominee, source says
- French report: Cockpit fire likely caused EgyptAir crash
- NATO Braces for Trump Visit, But Fears May Be Overplayed