Warframe is a third person sci-fi shooter, where the warframes are alien armour that now come in 35 different varieties. Players take on the role of a Tenno, a race of ancient warriors, and have a chance to master the Warframe armor.More news: Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson has resigned - read his letter in full
This much was confirmed during TennoCon, Digital Extremes' third annual Warframe convention, with the Canadian developer and publisher unveiling that Panic Button will be bringing the title to Nintendo Switch. The game features over 35 distinct Warframes armor sets, thousands of customization options, hundreds of unique weapons.
Previously available on Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One, the game is now being ported to Nintendo's Switch handheld console - and Digital Extremes has picked Panic Button to handle the port, following the success of the company's ports of Rocket League, Doom, and Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus to the platform. Those anxious about Warframe's transition to Switch should rest easy, as many have praised Panic Button's work with both Wolfenstein 2 and DOOM on the system.More news: "Pay $200,000 For Overtime": Former Donald Trump Driver Sues His Company
Panic Button recently teased that it is working on a major Switch port and that the title would be announced this month. We are also actively engaging with indie developers at video game-focused shows and other events in different regions. You can, as always, check out the trailer at the end of the article.
Filip Miucin is IGN's Nintendo Editor.More news: More Boys Rescued From Thailand Cave
- IOS 11.4.1 brings USB Restricted Mode but it has a bug
- Eight boys rescued from cave in northern Thailand
- Young: England haven't won anything yet
- Stenhouse: "I was frustrated with myself causing crashes like that"
- Boris Johnson quits as UK Foreign Secretary
- Prince Harry buys 1926 first edition of Winnie-the-Pooh for Louis
- Turkey train crash: 10 dead after horror derailment
- LiAngelo Ball (Unsurprisingly) To Play Here After Going Undrafted By NBA Teams
- Modric chasing World Cup dream
- Queen and Prince Philip to miss Prince Louis' christening