The Spaniard has never really been prolific and doubts continue to swirl that he is the right striker to lead Chelsea's assault for league and European glory in the seasons to come.
Gonzalo Higuain's agent says the striker has not held talks with Chelsea or any other club for a move away from Juventus. Cristiano Ronaldo may be on his way into Turin - potentially to take Higuain's place, but those around the striker claim he is eager to stay at the club.More news: Nebraska groups react to Pruitt's resignation
However, under Sarri's guidance at Napoli, Higuain broke Serie A's scoring record in a single season with 36 goals in the 2015-16 campaign. In London, the Argentine will move at the invitation of the future head coach of "Aristocrats" Maurizio Sarri, who is familiar with Higuain to work together in Napoli. Nicolas in an interview with Sky Sports Italia said, "At the moment we haven't spoken to any other clubs, as we have a three-year contract with Juventus".
Juventus forward Gonzalo Higuain has not discussed a potential transfer to Chelsea, according to his agent and brother Nicolas Higuain.More news: China: Liu Xia free and on her way to Germany
Reports emerged on Tuesday that Juventus had lodged a bid to Real Madrid for Ronaldo , who is heading into his 10th season with Los Blancos. "Everyone knows his rapport with Sarri is wonderful and he sees him as a football father".
Conte's departure has been long expected, even though he added an FA Cup in May to the English Premier League title he won in his first season in charge of Chelsea in 2016/17.More news: Trump Nominates Kavanaugh to Supreme Court
- George Clooney Injured in Italy Car Crash
- Pick your England XI for Croatia semi-final
- Croatia fear England's Sterling in semi
- Bookstore Owner Calls Police On Woman Accosting Steve Bannon
- Trump Still Distorting NATO Spending
- YouTube spends $25 million to fight fake news
- Arsenal complete move for Sampdoria midfielder Lucas Torreira
- Duchess of Sussex in Ralph Lauren for Prince Louis's christening
- Raptors 'generated buzz' in potential trade for Kawhi Leonard
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle attend Prince Louis' christening